One Star

Talend Job conductor does not show published jobs

I published a job in publisher in TAC as snapshot. I can see the jar file and pom files created in the folder. When I go to deploy the job using job conductor it is not showing up in the "Item from publisher" window. 
I can also see the job from repository. Any help would be apreciated. I am using Talend 6.2.1 Big data
6 REPLIES

Re: Talend Job conductor does not show published jobs

Hi,
Is your TAC working well on your side? Could you please check if there is any error message in TAC log? 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Sabrina, TAC is working fine. I can select a job that has been publised in nexus repo using studio but when I try to select a job publised by TAC I dont see it.
2017-01-12 15:40:41 DEBUG TalendRemoteServiceServlet  - 748-Starting 'EsbPublisherService.getAllEsbPublishTasks
2017-01-12 15:40:41 INFO  TalendRemoteServiceServlet  - 748-Finished 'EsbPublisherService.getAllEsbPublishTasks' in 0 sec.
2017-01-12 15:40:41 DEBUG TalendRemoteServiceServlet  - 749-Starting 'LoginService.getLoggedUser
2017-01-12 15:40:41 DEBUG TalendRemoteServiceServlet  - 750-Starting 'ServerMsgService.getIdMessages
2017-01-12 15:40:41 INFO  TalendRemoteServiceServlet  - 750-Finished 'ServerMsgService.getIdMessages' in 0 sec.
2017-01-12 15:40:41 DEBUG TalendRemoteServiceServlet  - 751-Starting 'ServerMsgService.getMessageByListId
2017-01-12 15:40:41 INFO  TalendRemoteServiceServlet  - 751-Finished 'ServerMsgService.getMessageByListId' in 0 sec.
Six Stars

Hello, 
We are facing the same issue in TAC. Does anyone have any updates?
Thank you,
Gabriele
Six Stars

Hello again,
my mistake was generating artifacts as runtime jobs, when publisher looks for .zip file with job.properties file rather than .jar on Nexus. 
Publishing jobs as Batch fixed this issue and now they all appear in publisher as wel.
Gabriele

Hi Gabriele,
Thanks for your feedback. Can we consider this topic as resolved?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes. although this solves the issue the name batch job is confusing. I guess Standalone job would be appropriate.