Can someone help me out with, what type of questions to expect in Interview.
Scenario based or theory. Since i am new to talend
The basic questions one can expect in interviews for Talend are:
(based on my personal experience for 2+ experience)
1) Context Variables in Talend (What are and how to use)
2) Parent and Child Jobs (how to pass values between them)
3) Performance hook up's improvements in Talend
4) Joblets and Routines in Talend
5) Scheduling using third party tools
Few more questions will be based on scenarios of real time implementation
Tag as "solved" for others! Kudos to thanks!
@fdenis is correct. I have interviewed a lot of people who have claimed to know Talend (by learning answers to interview questions). It really annoys me if the agent has told me that their level of Talend experience is high and I catch them out with a basic question about something as trivial as tMap usage. If I want a Talend guy, I won't be tricked. If I want someone who I can train up, I would much prefer to know what you do know about the field rather than you try to lie to me about something you do not know.