Talend Enterprise Erreur de compilation d'un job lors de sa generation

One Star

Talend Enterprise Erreur de compilation d'un job lors de sa generation

Hello,
I have a job that runs in Talend Open Studio (So compilation is OK).
In it, I use an tOracleInput using a oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection class for instance.
When I use Job Conductor of Talend Enterprise to generate this job, I get a compilation error when generating :
Detail Message: oracle.jdbc cannot be resolved to a type
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.
What is the problem ? Some libraries are missing in Job Server ?
Thank  for your help.
Seventeen Stars

Re: Talend Enterprise Erreur de compilation d'un job lors de sa generation

Your saying "I use an tOracleInput using a oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection class for instance." is a bit confusing. Normally nobody would reference directly to a oracle.jdbc.OracleConnection implemenation instead developers always works with the interface java.sql.Connection.
It looks like on your Commandline the Oracle driver jar (ojdbc6.jar) is missing.
In case of you use a recent release of Talend (>5.3.0) you have to add all necessary libraries to a SVN repository (check this out in the TAC SVN configuration).
All these libs will be provided to the Commandline.
If you are working with an "older" release, add the library to the <commandline-root>/lib/java/ dir.
One Star

I am using Talend Enterprise 5.4.2.
So, I have to add library to my SVN repository. I have identified the Oracle jar missing (ojdbc6.jar).
From TAC/Svn, library location is required to add library. It's not possible to load from a jar file in local directory ?

Hi ccormora,
Have you refered to document TalendHelpCenter:Configuring the Studio?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi all,
Thanks for the link.
My problem is solved.

I copied external libraries (modules) installed in Talend Studio to :
1. CommandLine : <StudioPath>/lib/java to <CommandLinePath>/lib/java
2. tomcat : <StudioPath>/lib/java to <TomcatPath>/webapps/org.talend.administrator/WEB-INF/lib.

Hi ccormora,

Could you please report a ticket on TalendSupportPortal, so that we can give a remote assistance to you through the support cycle.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.