Talend Enterprise DI - Create file, then put file on windows share SMB

Four Stars

Talend Enterprise DI - Create file, then put file on windows share SMB

Hi,
I have a job that will receive a web service and create a file, this file then needs to be pushed to a windows share. This job will be running on Talend Administrative Server, which I believe is a Linux machine.
Basic setup of job:
Webservice input > tmap >  tfileoutputdelimited > Shared Drive
I am having trouble with the last part because I cannot find any component for uploading a file to the windows share in Talend. I am using enterprise 5.5.1.Talend Enterprise DI - Create file, then put file on windows share SMB. I have a username and password for connecting to the shared drive.

Re: Talend Enterprise DI - Create file, then put file on windows share SMB

Hi,
Please see a related forum:https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=29378
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi, that doesn't really answer my question. I saw that before posting. What component am I supposed to use for this? and how to I get it to "put" files on the smb share without mounting? All I see on there is "mount it" or use "tFileFetch", which isn't what I'm trying to do. I've tried every component I can think of and tried running tSystem commands, etc and I am getting no where.
I can connect with tFileFetch and see the files. If I do a tFileFetch > OnSubjobOk > tFileList and list the directory I downloaded to I can see the file in the directory, so the connection and the download works. But I need to do an upload.
Four Stars

Can I please get some assistance on this?????
Four Stars

still wondering if I can get some assistance? that other post is not relevant.
Community Manager

Hello 
There is no a component that can be used to put a file to windows share via SMB protocol now, you can write a custom component or write routine to do it, please refer to the Java codes in this page:
http://boyadn.blog.163.com/blog/static/742307362013611857816/ 
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business