Six Stars

Talend ESB: cMessagingEndpoint Salesforce component : unable to subscribe to platform event

Hi,

I am trying to subscribe to a salesforce platform event using cMessagingEndpoint component. I am using the url "salesforceSmiley Frustratedales Order Events"

When I run the route, it fails saying there is no topic existing with that name. Any idea how to specify the URI?

I tried with object Name, APIName...nothing worked. getting the same error message. 

[WARN ]: org.apache.camel.component.salesforce.SalesforceConsumer - Error subscribing to Sales Order Events: 400::The channel you requested to subscribe to does not exist {/topic/Sales Order Events}. Caused by: [org.apache.camel.component.salesforce.api.SalesforceException - Error subscribing to Sales Order Events: 400::The channel you requested to subscribe to does not exist {/topic/Sales Order Events}]
{message:'Error subscribing to Sales Order Events: 400::The channel you requested to subscribe to does not exist {/topic/Sales Order Events}',statusCode:0}
at org.apache.camel.component.salesforce.internal.streaming.SubscriptionHelper$7.onMessage(SubscriptionHelper.java:377)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]
at org.cometd.common.AbstractClientSession$AbstractSessionChannel.notifyOnMessage(AbstractClientSession.java:500)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]
at org.cometd.common.AbstractClientSession$AbstractSessionChannel.notifyMessageListeners(AbstractClientSession.java:483)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]
at org.cometd.common.AbstractClientSession.notifyListeners(AbstractClientSession.java:248)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]
at org.cometd.client.BayeuxClient.notifyListeners(BayeuxClient.java:1001)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]
at org.cometd.common.AbstractClientSession.receive(AbstractClientSession.java:241)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]
at org.cometd.client.BayeuxClient.processMessage(BayeuxClient.java:787)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]
at org.cometd.client.BayeuxClient$PublishTransportListener.processMessage(BayeuxClient.java:1193)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]
at org.cometd.client.BayeuxClient$PublishTransportListener.onMessages(BayeuxClient.java:1185)[camel-salesforce-alldep-2.17.6.jar:2.17.6]