Talend ESB Training program

Talend ESB Training program

Hi all,
i opened this topic (my first one) since i didn't find another topic talking about this.
This year i attended the On Demand Trainings for Data Integration and Big Data, and also i got certified on Data Integration enterprise and next week i hope i will pass also the Big Data enterprise certification exam.
My question is: there will be the possibility (in the future) to have On Demand Training also for Talend ESB?
I know there is the possibility to have a Web Based Training for Talend ESB (a 3-days web based training on Talend ESB started today from UK for example), but this type of course is more expensive than the On Demand one, and is also less flexible, less easy-going than the On Demand one because with the On Demand Training i have more days to study, i could pause and restart the course and i could organize my week agenda with both Talend courses and my work/business commitments.
So i personally prefer the On Demand Training.
So i wish to know if there will be also Talend ESB in the list of On Demand Courses and if yes when?
Very thank you
Luca Venanzetti

Re: Talend ESB Training program

Sorry, i noticed that i posted this topic under Big Data forum section, my mistake, my topic instead is related to Talend Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).

Hi,
Thanks for your question.
I have moved the topic under ESB thread.
For your requirement, I will report it to related training manager and come back to you asap.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Employee

All of our core curriculum is undergoing rewrites at the moment, and the results will include ODT versions of our classes, including ESB. Look for those in Q1 of 2014.

Thank you for your answer.
Hope to attend that course soon.
Luca Venanzetti
One Star

Is there on demand training On Talend ESB available now? Or Is there class room training from Talend or its partners available in Hyderabad, India on Talend ESB?

Hi shvmudunuru,
So far, there is no Talend ESB on-demand training. http://www.talend.com/services/purchase-training-products.
We will inform you as long as Talend ESB on-demand training is available.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi ,
I'm interested to learn Talend ESB . Is there any on demand training available for it ? if yes could you please share the link please.
Also i would like to go for Talend ESB certification - Can you please provide me these details as well..Thanks.