Talend ESB - How to configure and edit server-generated Swagger docs

Five Stars

Talend ESB - How to configure and edit server-generated Swagger docs

I develop REST endpoints using Talend ESB, and I would like to take advantage of the built-in ability to generate swagger documentation for my services, that are accessible via https://my-server.com/services/my-service/api-docs?url=/services/my-service/swagger.json. The swagger docs are generated just fine. However, I am unable to provide models, example parameters, etc. for my users. Here is an example of what I want (this comes from the swagger ui for the talend cloud API): Talend API 1.PNGTalend API 2.PNG

How can I do this? How do I learn more about Talend ESB Swagger? There doesn't seem to be any documentation online. Can the Talend team please create some useful documentation for this feature? As it stands it is pretty much unusable.

Forteen Stars

Re: Talend ESB - How to configure and edit server-generated Swagger docs

just want add one more voice - good to have this information (or feature if not exists)

right now - this is skipped in documentation (at least I not found too)

-----------
Six Stars

hey,

Talend Team : why you dont let option create swagger into componant tRestRequest on Talend Open Studio.

this is only add into main code this annotation :

@EnableSwagger2

But why you add into lib swagger core into .jar osgi package, if i cant use it ?

Forteen Stars

:-) 

generally - of course good to have this functional ... but this is one from the list "what difference between Community and Enterprise versions"

-----------
Six Stars

for me it is stupid, only one annotation.... and talend effort are zero to add....

and let library into package osgi bundle when open studio create this by default.

Five Stars

Hi, looking for an update on this. Or is this just a broken feature??

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Fetching Studio License

This video will help someone new to using Talend Studio get started by connecting to Talend Cloud and fetching the Studio License

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series - Introduction

The Talend Cloud Developer Series was created to give you a solid foundational understanding of Talend’s Cloud Integration Platform

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Available on Microsoft Azure

An integration platform-as-a-serviceto help enterprises collect, govern, transform, and share data from any data sources

Watch Now