Talend Databricks and connect to Azure Data Lake gen 2

Highlighted
Five Stars

Talend Databricks and connect to Azure Data Lake gen 2

Dears,

I am Trying to pull csv data from Azure data lake gen 2 and pushing to database after the processing using big data batch job and data bricks is my spark cluster.

here i am unable to find the required property values for the Azure Connection.

anyone help on this. 

Re: Talend Databricks and connect to Azure Data Lake gen 2

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this community article helps?

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Process-data-stored-in-Azure-Data-Lake-Store-... 

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Re: Talend Databricks and connect to Azure Data Lake gen 2

thanks for the article and i have already read the article but it is for Data Lake Gen 1 and actually i am working in Data Lake Gen 2 after i have completed the mentioned steps and got the below error, could you please help on this

com.microsoft.azure.datalake.store.ADLException: Error getting info for file /xxxx-xx/xx/xxx_xxxx.csv
Error fetching access token
Operation null failed with exception java.net.MalformedURLException : no protocol: "https://login.microsoftonline.com/sdfsdsdf-8df2-4435-8130-65sdfsde353c/oauth2/v2.0/token"
Last encountered exception thrown after 5 tries. [java.net.MalformedURLException,java.net.MalformedURLException,java.net.MalformedURLException,java.net.MalformedURLException,java.net.MalformedURLException]
[ServerRequestId:null]

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema

Blog

Put Massive Amounts of Data to Work

Learn how to make your data more available, reduce costs and cut your build time

Watch Now