Talend Data Services : MongoDB components + Dynamic Schema

Hello,
My company acquired Talend Data Services recently and I have the following questions :

Is it possible to make the mongoDB components available for the Talend Studio ? (I know it is part of the Big Data product, but we need it in Data Services. Furthermore, I succedeed in importing the components manually into Talend Open Studio for ESB a few times ago, so I guess it is possibble).
Are the mongoDBInput and mongoDBOutput components supporting dynamic schema ? Or will they do soon ? It is a must-have feature for us.
Thanks in advance for your help.
P.S : I am not using Professional support yet because we haven't installed the product.
4 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Talend Data Services : MongoDB components + Dynamic Schema

Hi,

Use the JDBC Component to connect to MongoDB : How to connect to mongoDB with JDBC
IDK

Ur welcome Smiley Happy

Hello,
Thanks for your response but can you tell me how your perform such connection ? What I found is that there is no official jdbc driver for mongoDB, as we normally don't connect to Mongo the "jdbc way".
Best Regards,
One Star

I found this driver , it is working for jdbcconnection but not working for jdbcinput. I think this is definitely not the right way to go, we really need the mongoDB components provided by Talend for Big Data.