One Star

Talend Data Integration Entry-level edition

Hi
I want to clarify what options does subscription versions have.
Does Enry-level edition of Talend Data Integration has server component where developers can collaborate their job development?
Where i can get more info what options does subscription versions have? Any docs or something.
Now i see just these page
talend.com/products/why-upgrade
which is not very detailed.
6 REPLIES
Seventeen Stars

Re: Talend Data Integration Entry-level edition

All none-open-studio releases of Talend does have the collaboration feature (SVN or Git)

Hi,
Here is a link for Talend Data Integration product matrix:?please see the details at the bottom of this page)
https://www.talend.com/products/data-integration
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Does entry level edition has server where developers can work on the same project?
I have downloaded trial version from here
talend.com/download
is it entry level or not?
Entry level is a term from the table at the bottom of these page talend.com/download

Hi,
So far, there is Studio only without TAC server from trial product website.
If you want the whole solution, could you please send an email to sales@talend.com with your requirement TIS server part for trial?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I wrote to sales, but in two days received very few and far from sufficient responses.

Hi VasiaV,
Thanks for letting us know it.
We will report your issue to Talend Sale team and keep you posted.
Best regards
Sabrina
--