Talend Data Integration 7.0 Components passing Bug ?

Four Stars

Talend Data Integration 7.0 Components passing Bug ?

Hello,

Recently I have downloaded Talend Data Integration 7.0  and created a sample job. The job executed successfully and giving the expected output but I don't see the records numbers passing through each component.

Please see the below screenshot. 

Capture.JPG

Sometimes the job will be successful and don't see any records passing through components always shows as starting.

Capture1.JPG

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhinay

Re: Talend Data Integration 7.0 Components passing Bug ?

Hello,

Does this issue repro on a specific job or all jobs in  your Talend Data Integration 7.0?

Could you please open error log to see if there is any more information?

You can click Window to open the menu, then select Show View->General->Error Log. Once you see an error, double click it.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,

This issue is for all the jobs and no errors in the logs. I think this is a bug. Here is another example in the below screenshot. I got the results but I don't see the records passing through one component to another.

Capture2.JPG

Thanks,

Abhinay 

Hello,

Is it working well after restarting your studio? What's OS version you are using?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.