Talend Admin Center is throwing unexpected errors

One Star

Talend Admin Center is throwing unexpected errors

Hi
I have been running talend jobs via talend admin center for a while and yesterday I got the unexpected errors. I tried to create a new job conductor and fetch my existing job. Strangely I do not see all my folders available in the list. Its showing up random 2 folders only.
null
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.checkJobNeedsToBeRegenerated(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:1104)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.generateJobScriptUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:376)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.runTaskUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:898)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteTaskExecution.executeRemoteJob(RemoteTaskExecution.java:348)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteTaskExecution.execute(RemoteTaskExecution.java:191)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteExecutionSwitcher.execute(RemoteExecutionSwitcher.java:50)
org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:199)
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:546)
Could someone urgently help.
Thanks
Shipra

Re: Talend Admin Center is throwing unexpected errors

if you would post or attach the full error, we can assist
One Star

Hi
I just observed that when I try to create a new job conductor in Talend Admin Center and pull the job to associate to it. The drop down is not showing up all my available job folders.  Why is that so? I have almost 10 folder under my project in Talend client though admin shows only 1. I guess that is the reason it is giving generate error. attached are the screen shot
Pls help
One Star

here are the screenshots attached
One Star

unable to attach the screenshots.
I have 10 job design folders under Talend Client and TAC shows only 1 job design folder.
due to which i got a fatal error.
This is all I have in the error trace message:
null
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.checkJobNeedsToBeRegenerated(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:1104)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.generateJobScriptUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:376)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.business.ExecutionTaskHandler.runTaskUnit(ExecutionTaskHandler.java:898)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteTaskExecution.executeRemoteJob(RemoteTaskExecution.java:348)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteTaskExecution.execute(RemoteTaskExecution.java:191)
org.talend.administrator.scheduler.jobs.RemoteExecutionSwitcher.execute(RemoteExecutionSwitcher.java:50)
org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:199)
org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:546)
One Star

I reinstalled Talend client to correct the possibility of any issues with the workspace. But I am unable to access my repository(Jobs) in Talend Administration center.
Appreciate any urgent help on this.
Thanks
Shipra

Hi,
Could you please report a ticket on Talend Support Portal so that we can give you a remote assistance for your issue more quickly.
http://support.talend.com/otrs/customer.pl
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina
I am unable to connect to this link via my UserID,pwd.
Do we need a different userid/pwd here.
One Star

I am able to login to talendforge and unable to access support.talend.com using the same login id.
how do I raise a ticket?
I have sent email to support.us@talend.com regarding my issue
One Star

Hi
I see in my Talend Admin Center shows error in software update section : Artifacts repository is unreachable.
what does that mean and how can I fix it.
Seventeen Stars

This is a not necessary error message which is caused by a not configured Artifact or Nexus web application. The Artifact or Nexus web app is only necessary if you run an ESB. You can ignore this message.
One Star

How do I sync my talend jobs to talend webserver? I am unable to access talend repository via Talend Admin Center.

Hi shipra06,

You can not use Talend Forge account and PWS to log in Talend Support Portal.
Are you using Talend Enterprise Subscription product or a  free trial version of Talend Enterprise product

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

we are using Talend Enterprise Subscription product.
Unable to login to user account that came with the license. I have sent an email to customersuccess@talend.com regarding it.

Once we are able to change our password we can raise a ticket I believe.
Seventeen Stars

Your jobs will be synched via SVN. Actually there is no dedicated action necessary. The studio commits the jobs code in SVN and when you add a task in the TAC this code will be used.
Talend offers also Online trainings for the Talend Administration Center. Perhaps you visit one.
One Star

Hi
we registered a user and raised a ticket regarding the issue with TAC.
Appreciate any urgent help on this.
Thanks
Shipra
One Star

Agreed. Possibly there is some issue with the sync due to which the studio is unable to commit all the jobs in SVN . I don't see all the code in the drop down so the step to generate the code fails. It shows random 2 or 3 job design folders. sometime none. Its weird.
Seventeen Stars

Could you take a look into your SVN with a separate SVN client or with the web interface of the SVN server?
If you see here all jobs (under  <YOUR-PROJECT>/process/) you can test it in the TAC with the Repository Browser. Here choose your project and switch on the option "Show all items".
Now you should see the project similar to the studio.
If there is nothing to see or something is missing:
Shutdown the TAC
Delete everything within the directory temp under the tomcat home dir
Start the TAC again
One Star

Hi shipra06,

Have you reported a ticket on Talend Support Portal successfully? Any feedback for your issue?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

yes , I reported the issue and we got the feedback. trying out the commandline status check steps suggested in the email
One Star

we got the help from Talend support and the issue is resolved now.
Thanks
Shipra
One Star

Hi,
We're facing the same issue, could you please share you solved it?
One Star

Hi,
Just got the same issue on TAC 6.2.1, case open in progress
Best regards,