Hi,
I successfully configured a database connection for talend amc module:

But then getting the following error message:

Could anyone please help!
Regards
Simon

Re: Talend AMC: Failed to connect (PostgreSQL) database

Hi,
Could you please indicate on which build version you got this issue? What's the browser you are using? More information will be preferred.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Of Course:

Talend Admin Center 6.0.1
Chrome Browser Version 33.0.1750.117 m

Hi,
Did you deploy amc and tac on different computer? Here is a jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-24347. Could you please take a look at it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
thanks for your reply. TAC and AMC are on same machine. But PostgreSQL is running on a different host.
Regards
One Star

So, any ideas?
BTW: I was wondering that there is no option to define the db schema. How should otherwise amc know where to query the log, state and flowmeter tables?

Hi simon.brosig,
Would you mind reporting a ticket on Talend Support Portal so that we can give you a remote assistance on your issue through support cycle with priority?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

I am having this same problem but with MSSQL, has this been resolved, we would love to know.
Four Stars

I am having the exact same issue on MySQL. Exact same situation only with 6.2.1.
AMC and TAC installed on the same host. MySQL on a different one. Check connection says all is well with the DB connection but AMC won't show up.
One Star

I'm facing the same issue on MySQL...could someone please respond with a fix if you were able to resolve it?
Thanks
One Star

RESOLVED
I just added the CLASSPATH environment variable with the value set to the exact location of my mysql jdbc connector file
CLASSPATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_60\lib\ext\mysql-connector-java-5.1.41-bin.jar