Talend 7.2.1 snowflake connection Error

Highlighted
Five Stars

Talend 7.2.1 snowflake connection Error

Dears,

I have installed Talend 7.2.1 studio and i am trying to push the data from SQL server to Snowflake database, here snowflake connection is successfully created but there is no schema retrieved because of this i m unable to push the data towards snowflake. even i have explicitly mentioned table name and its throwing error as table not found. (in fact table is created and it is available).below is the error,

Exception in component tDBOutput_1 (DataLoad)
java.io.IOException: Table: Table_TransData not found
at org.talend.components.snowflake.runtime.SnowflakeSourceOrSink.getSchema(SnowflakeSourceOrSink.java:249)
at org.talend.components.snowflake.runtime.SnowflakeWriter.initRuntimeSchemaAndMapIfNecessary(SnowflakeWriter.java:401)

Re: Talend 7.2.1 snowflake connection Error

Hello,

The table needs to be there when being written. Have you tried to get the list of tables with any other tool (using the same user credentials) like e.g. D Beaver ? Any right issue for it?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi, The table information are showing in the other tools not showing only on the Talend. even i have created Snowflake JDBC connection still the same error.

by the way the same is working in Talend 7.1.1.

Hello,

Any "case sensitive" issue in V 7.2.1? There is an option "Allow Snowflake to convert columns and tables to uppercase" which converts lowercase in the defined table name and schema column names to uppercase. Note that unquoted identifiers should match the Snowflake Identifier Syntax.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello,

I am unable to find that option "Allow Snowflake to convert columns and tables to uppercase" in the snowflake metadata connection, could you please help on this.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog