Talend 7.1 to bigquery Issue

One Star

Talend 7.1 to bigquery Issue

I have written a simple job to transfer data to bigquery. The job is running fine(checked it using tLogRow). The data gets transfered till Google Cloud Storage but not in big query. I have created the target table in bigquery with same schema as I am generating.

5.PNG

Following is the error I am getting. Help would be appreciated.

Starting job faizi at 21:35 27/12/2018.

[statistics] connecting to socket on port 3515
[statistics] connected
[WARN ]: org.jets3t.service.utils.Mimetypes - Unable to find 'mime.types' file in classpath
Exception in component tBigQueryOutput_2_tBQBE (faizi)
java.lang.RuntimeException: Job failed: BigQueryError{reason=accessDenied, location=null, message=Access Denied: File gs://talend_my/aircraft_dim.csv: Access Denied}
at demo.faizi_0_1.faizi.tRowGenerator_1Process(faizi.java:1617)
at demo.faizi_0_1.faizi.runJobInTOS(faizi.java:1980)
at demo.faizi_0_1.faizi.main(faizi.java:1802)
[FATAL]: demo.faizi_0_1.faizi - tBigQueryOutput_2_tBQBE Job failed: BigQueryError{reason=accessDenied, location=null, message=Access Denied: File gs://talend_my/aircraft_dim.csv: Access Denied}
java.lang.RuntimeException: Job failed: BigQueryError{reason=accessDenied, location=null, message=Access Denied: File gs://talend_my/aircraft_dim.csv: Access Denied}
at demo.faizi_0_1.faizi.tRowGenerator_1Process(faizi.java:1617)
at demo.faizi_0_1.faizi.runJobInTOS(faizi.java:1980)
at demo.faizi_0_1.faizi.main(faizi.java:1802)
[statistics] disconnected

Job faizi ended at 21:35 27/12/2018. [exit code=1]

Talend Version

Talend Cloud Data Management Platform

Version: 7.1.1

Highlighted
Employee

Re: Talend 7.1 to bigquery Issue

Hi,

The job error is saying that you are having access issues to target area in Google storage.

BigQueryError{reason=accessDenied, location=null, message=Access Denied: File gs://talend_my/aircraft_dim.csv: Access Denied

Could you please provide access to the target folder and I hope it should be fine after that.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.