Talend 5.4.1 - Mail component issue

One Star

Talend 5.4.1 - Mail component issue

Hello everybody,
I have a cMessagingEndpoint with the folowing argument:
"pop3s://email@pop10.hosteam.fr:995?password=...&consumer.delay=30000&folderName=INBOX&searchTerm.subject=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT&searchTerm.fromSentDate=now-24h&delete=true&debugMode=false"
The problem is that the mail doesn't delete eventhough delete=true.
The mail is read and he's mark to seen but the route loops on this mail because he's not deleted.
If I execute this route in Talend Open Studio the mail is correctly deleted but if I deploy this route in our runtime container the mail is not deleted and that is the problem.
Could you help me please ?
Thx in advance for your support
Employee

Re: Talend 5.4.1 - Mail component issue

Hi,
Did you see something exceptions in the Runtime/logs/tesb.log ?
Regards
One Star

Hi,
I think I have found something.
If I deploy the route by removing the cTalendjob It's working fine. The mail is correctly deleted.
In the documentation they say :"Deletes the messages after they have been processed."
In my opinion the route consider that the message has not been processed thus he's not delete it.
How can we override this behavior ?
Do you have an idea ?
One Star

Hi xldai,
In order to debug this issue I activated the argument "debugMode=true".
In the Runtime/logs/tesb.log I have this:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exchange, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]
Message History
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RouteId ProcessorId Processor Elapsed (ms)

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
norman02.webindustrie.fr (Norman SMTPRS 5.61.102.18050/11072) with ESMTP id
<B0114815898@norman02.webindustrie.fr>; Thu, 6 Aug 2015 19:35:15 +0200, from hosteam.fr (unknown )by
FilterMX1D.webindustrie.fr (Postfix) with ESMTP id 63E5A560119;Thu, 6 Aug
2015 19:35:15 +0200 (CEST), from GFRONTEXC.gemport.com.tr (smtp.gemport.com.tr )by
hosteam.fr (Postfix) with ESMTP id B60812701BD;Thu, 6 Aug 2015 19:35:14 +0200
(CEST), from GBACKEXC.gemport.com.tr () by
GFRONTEXC.gemport.com.tr with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Thu, 6 Aug
2015 20:35:41 +0300], Return-Path=roro@gemport.com.tr, Subject=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT, Thread-Index=AdDQbjnsI+7UHW9WTnydfbEYPMPtPw==, Thread-Topic=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT, To=<autotrans_talend@autotrans.fr>,
=?iso-8859-9?Q?Ayhan_=DEEKER_=28roro=40gemport=2Ecom=2Etr=29?=
<ayhan.seker@gemport.com.tr>, <b.gardet@autotrans.fr>, DOGUC Onur
<onur.doguc@renault.com>, <jl.furio@autotrans.fr>,
<k.ielisieieva@autotrans.fr>, <m.teigne@autotrans.fr>,
<n.zegnay@autotrans.fr>, <r.camy@autotrans.fr>,
<volkan.aslan@egekont.com.tr>, BAHADIR TUKEL <bahadir.tukel@egekont.com.tr>,
Ertuna GOKALP <ertuna.gokalp@egekont.com.tr>, Orcun KUCUKAKDERE
<Orcun.Kucukakdere@egekont.com.tr>, X-MimeOLE=Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5, X-Modus-Audit=FALSE;0;0;0, X-Modus-BlackList=217.71.112.118=OK;roro@gemport.com.tr=OK, X-Modus-Trusted=217.71.112.118=NO, X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthAs=Anonymous, X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthSource=exfe-2010-a.ad.hosteam.fr, X-MS-Has-Attach=yes, X-MS-TNEF-Correlator=, X-OriginalArrivalTime=06 Aug 2015 17:35:41.0767 (UTC) FILETIME=, X-SCA-Stop=}
BodyType byte[]
Body PK ! |l?l ? .xml ?(? ?]K?0???C?4?&??]?q??????&!'???4?@?nz????}?4?p?jL??????y?e`K????m????Jg?`k@6]^?k?Q???1?;!?????K3????f??r.g ??(??`c_>?c?O8???#??"=$I??`\?3?v#z???k?g?}????$8??(N?]d??'!Q?>4?.????t?o??S?:?E???' ?? PK ! ?U0#? L _rels/.rels ?(? ???N?0??H?C???nH???LH?!T?$????$@????Jc?????????u?????)?Q??o??l??
??E\?????%=?azZY\???Z?S?t@?q?v??5|?CeA?V??i?rY,Q????Zm?????
???Fg??]??d?????j??P?h??????s?%d??v%|
?k?>GA4???YLx??#-?????h??,#Bwq2k?x?`g??raHsB24S???C6??z????O??O?>;z???GG??????8??/??????G?=????O??????????q5?g.?O??????>?????M?G.|H"?-r??x???8?a????@??tO????*\???+?tT?O?{?b1U???8?;?????y9N??????=??xwq?7?bA??O?]?S?#????'?B?{?zv????O?GQ?J?????m??_fU:??=???E???">?
?yf???
'U$?8a??obW 9??????OG?q?)????????U??w?,?B??*?71?.r??wc?dU?Mc???h??*??3D??pz???R???Bp?F?H? ?3SQ???{?;?? &??@A?*uB??+?B???v? ?XU?l+?'???%zO?]Y??E???o*t??'?????y)?*??i??;9??P?j??Mi:o ???z?9n???????{?H`? ??*?8???h"??IGe\?Y?W??x??=i6???
????=\5J2F??fF+??Y??\??n??:3???D? ??';h?I????????2?7 I??r?>????m??Q?X???u?????|???-Z??<_??w???7 ???7!t?^5`???K?
???RW?9??0dZ???'a??|$$?V?V?Au0`?q??@?}?;???g????B?????Q???d????T{H??F+??N?B?w^?? R???6?mg????????
G?/f???/???}????^8VB%m???? t?%i?WH???"?-??G72H?v??w?jm=k???9s#&?(????,04S??u??G?U?aJz????? ?? PK ! ~???` t xl/worksheets/sheet3.xml???j?0????q????A)?a0???(?il?]????2?7 I??r?>????m??Q?X???u?????|???-Z??<_??w???7 ???7!t?^5`???K?
???RW?9??0dZ???'a??|$$?...
]
Stacktrace
org.apache.camel.component.directvm.DirectVmConsumerNotAvailableException: No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
<B0114815898@norman02.webindustrie.fr>; Thu, 6 Aug 2015 19:35:15 +0200, from hosteam.fr (unknown )by
2015 19:35:15 +0200 (CEST), from GFRONTEXC.gemport.com.tr (smtp.gemport.com.tr )by
2015 20:35:41 +0300], Return-Path=roro@gemport.com.tr, Subject=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT, Thread-Index=AdDQbjnsI+7UHW9WTnydfbEYPMPtPw==, Thread-Topic=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT, To=<autotrans_talend@autotrans.fr>,
<Orcun.Kucukakdere@egekont.com.tr>, X-MimeOLE=Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5, X-Modus-Audit=FALSE;0;0;0, X-Modus-BlackList=217.71.112.118=OK;roro@gemport.com.tr=OK, X-Modus-Trusted=217.71.112.118=NO, X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthAs=Anonymous, X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthSource=exfe-2010-a.ad.hosteam.fr, X-MS-Has-Attach=yes, X-MS-TNEF-Correlator=, X-OriginalArrivalTime=06 Aug 2015 17:35:41.0767 (UTC) FILETIME=, X-SCA-Stop=}
BodyType byte[]
Body PK ! |l?l ? .xml ?(? ?]K?0???C?4?&??]?q??????&!'???4?@?nz????}?4?p?jL??????y?e`K????m????Jg?`k@6]^?k?Q???1?;!?????K3????f??r.g ??(??`c_>?c?O8???#??"=$I??`\?3?v#z???k?g?}????$8??(N?]d??'!Q?>4?.????t?o??S?:?E???' ?? PK ! ?U0#? L _rels/.rels ?(? ???N?0??H?C???nH???LH?!T?$????$@????Jc?????????u?????)?Q??o??l??
?k?>GA4???YLx??#-?????h??,#Bwq2k?x?`g??raHsB24S???C6??z????O??O?>;z???GG??????8??/??????G?=????O??????????q5?g.?O??????>?????M?G.|H"?-r??x???8?a????@??tO????*\???+?tT?O?{?b1U???8?;?????y9N??????=??xwq?7?bA??O?]?S?#????'?B?{?zv????O?GQ?J?????m??_fU:??=???E???">?
?yf???
'U$?8a??obW 9??????OG?q?)????????U??w?,?B??*?71?.r??wc?dU?Mc???h??*??3D??pz???R???Bp?F?H? ?3SQ???{?;?? &??@A?*uB??+?B???v? ?XU?l+?'???%zO?]Y??E???o*t??'?????y)?*??i??;9??P?j??Mi:o ???z?9n???????{?H`? ??*?8???h"??IGe\?Y?W??x??=i6???
????=\5J2F??fF+??Y??\??n??:3???D? ??';h?I????????2?7 I??r?>????m??Q?X???u?????|???-Z??<_??w???7 ???7!t?^5`???K?
???RW?9??0dZ???'a??|$$?V?V?Au0`?q??@?}?;???g????B?????Q???d????T{H??F+??N?B?w^?? R???6?mg????????
G?/f???/???}????^8VB%m???? t?%i?WH???"?-??G72H?v??w?jm=k???9s#&?(????,04S??u??G?U?aJz????? ?? PK ! ~???` t xl/worksheets/sheet3.xml???j?0????q????A)?a0???(?il?]????2?7 I??r?>????m??Q?X???u?????|???-Z??<_??w???7 ???7!t?^5`???K?
G?/f???/???}????^8VB%m???? t?%i?WH???"?-??G72H?v??w?jm=k???9s#&?(????,04S??u??G?U?aJz????? ?? PK ! ????F . xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml?}??8????????H?kf??jlim;?6{?g??T??u???U??A?$?<??+?? "? ?????????^?~?????????????_~???o???????^}????/?>~?????/????o???????????D?????o????????????_~?,??_?~z?]????????w?????o??e~????OG?????????_???????G??/?}??????h??????????????w ????s????????|}??G??n|?^c???????o_~??Z?~(r?????H????a?]?W__~}?????<?Oo~?q?B???????????????_~?D=????/??!??Eb~??,C???Q?????a?jr????`r??o?4?????????|?b>?z??o?|
????(Bl?"??g?r=]/C???? C"??A??gc?1D???t?e?V?o?k??d}???O?~???+YB??????? q?a?}?}r??d??y~|?d?}?<#?#D??cV??"????`?y?6?N:2?b??3"???~????L?q???m?????,?!W?????@?????h\??;???h?j????4q?=_?HiLg? ??.?r?q?
?!???%2??`?_???A??_&%3?w-?????k@???zi;?f??@l???L???????????P??`?5C?w?m?????M*]`?`???????d??????<_?fL?X?a?????M????3????LF??t??@"2??????d??9?????I?T??D??????@z??&%3?I??1K\\}?'M??2??.??0?^7'nv?AKd\}?'M?AHo~??dd??Z"? ?>?Y?P=Ho&?0?K??Y_+ X????=i?61?????d\?^????A?Y??]?G?
????????Q)?????d???q??B??L??Z"???v` ???v?&%Sy|D-?q??{:?A?h0K??9?0`?`???% vt? ?h~?0)?xk9?4??%2.0> b??/???????- X????#6w3?? ?0X&?R?e$b??K ???BF+ B??????Z"? #vw ???
?&#??:?d?? ????V ?0)?)n??~?D?% ???@?s?C LJ?zna?I???g?L ?.??Tf ? !LN?6???@#??????B&+ B????}?w??C4?AOH?? ??L??0)?y>?&?I-??\`G??L??.??)?"'Kd\`z, d2=} ???UB?#%???$b??KL? ?LFl-????? ?????????g?L}Z&#3L*5
??D,?q)? ?;?A?d@???T32h??KL??B&3q???F,?q)?? {?e ???4?????%2.0a36C??d@??d???fp???????V?0?Lis?Z"?R ?w ???`?&'?/?J-??]
`G? ??VLF???)Qp???q?'?????(?t???D,?q??2?????gl??!W?YB??Kx??v??J-????????2??k?LF?X?H?W?>n?r5z ???t?????ZI?W?>n?r5:~ ???\??'Kd\????????%`22S<?a??$b????_?????L W??&%s???MX???%..p????@.V?8}f?? ?%6.p??l?b@K???INe??`????? ?>?(?b??2???Q???h?S??R???k?%FG???|z???.&F8p??Kt???b.V(*????X?P???\???<?s??@Q9???)f .Rri???XP???F?xG???/?V?L??k???S?)?bE??RJe? E71r???X'P??_?$?RFb;?2??bYJ8pq??Bw??I"???B?@??f}YX?LWRxS?\???E??.?`:??S?T?D?%??p??Xk&???(?(??????nDl?????`oS-?6L??,?DI@?Ab??(?tv'AQi?*?+???O<????????7??"DZ?x?3?c?aGJ?x ???
p?s8?F}J
?x?u????P<Ls???<?,???,??q??,??x ??????????|?x?!%l?]w??3H?H??f?J?0?2?i?v?>??#???Z????.???s??!?p?"%?z ??%??f??????$??=??|??!%??l??
V?n?47S????'??Jc?{.]@????l^??j}??q DJDa???B?@??j?F(a????m Y?&???;?????#B?MY?Z??Q?#e?BE?YR?m???!%? K??????|?B?M??C f }?q&??F????ue???&??? ;?OX?x??r?|???#%???c?|?+??1*W??A?Y?b????w?U???i???psA.Q?]?'1J?]@??b????{:(aGJ?????w????V??
O)u?o~{??:Hm`?8????cV????8?|?8b???w??G????y*R???/???~ '@?7????S<B??&F??b2???| ;@????"??(???DJ??;0???(?s???A???'?? R"??;btX3?')???DJ??;0??a?vG???-R???C?d?J?}6??J{??V?4@R?v??gb?L?#??!?":?eB?
Q>??.??) b???H?B???Ty??|???I?F??Uu3???8?|R??")"%?????????.g?'%<;??n???B?_?Z?)?? ??f?g???Z????PQ???7?,h9S>)A?i?`T????"7??/ok?)?L?(?
"?"?;b?8V?/?L?(?"?"??????r?%A??v??vEA??aP?
_(???QV?g?LJ`??xb?????fg?>@????T\Rx*?
\&?S?0IE?1j+??f?I?1NDRDQ???g??|??eR>EA?Q?u???j?H?2)?? N?H??#??aG????L?(??"?"??????W? Z&?S?YI???qt?f?-??)?
Stacktrace
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
customInfo:[]
]
at org.apache.camel.component.directvm.DirectVmProducer.process(DirectVmProducer.java:44)
at org.talend.esb.eventlogging.agent.ddvm.DynamicDirectVmProducer.process(DynamicDirectVmProducer.java:29)
at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:61)
at org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:110)
at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:72)
at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:398)
at org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:191)
at org.apache.camel.processor.CamelInternalProcessor.process(CamelInternalProcessor.java:191)
at org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:56)
at org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:72)
at org.apache.camel.processor.RedeliveryErrorHandler.process(RedeliveryErrorHandler.java:398)
at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:118)
at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:80)
at org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:56)
at org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaConsumer.sendToConsumers(SedaConsumer.java:291)
at org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaConsumer.doRun(SedaConsumer.java:200)
at org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaConsumer.run(SedaConsumer.java:147)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
10:57:50,263 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 224 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Error processing exchange. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?yf???
G?/f???/???}????^8VB%m???? t?%i?WH???"?-??G72H?v??w?jm=k???9s#&?(????,04S??u??G?U?aJz????? ?? PK ! ????F . xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml?}??8????????H?kf??jlim;?6{?g??T??u???U??A?$?<??+?? "? ?????????^?~?????????????_~???o???????^}????/?>~?????/????o???????????D?????o????????????_~?,??_?~z?]????????w?????o??e~????OG?????????_???????G??/?}??????h??????????????w ????s????????|}??G??n|?^c???????o_~??Z?~(r?????H????a?]?W__~}?????<?Oo~?q?B???????????????_~?D=????/??!??Eb~??,C???Q?????a?jr????`r??o?4?????????|?b>?z??o?|
????(Bl?"??g?r=]/C???? C"??A??gc?1D???t?e?V?o?k??d}???O?~???+YB??????? q?a?}?}r??d??y~|?d?}?<#?#D??cV??"????`?y?6?N:2?b??3"???~????L?q???m?????,?!W?????@?????h\??;???h?j????4q?=_?HiLg? ??.?r?q?
?!???%2??`?_???A??_&%3?w-?????k@???zi;?f??@l???L???????????P??`?5C?w?m?????M*]`?`???????d??????<_?fL?X?a?????M????3????LF??t??@"2??????d??9?????I?T??D??????@z??&%3?I??1K\\}?'M??2??.??0?^7'nv?AKd\}?'M?AHo~??dd??Z"? ?>?Y?P=Ho&?0?K??Y_+ X????=i?61?????d\?^????A?Y??]?G?
????????Q)?????d???q??B??L??Z"???v` ???v?&%Sy|D-?q??{:?A?h0K??9?0`?`???% vt? ?h~?0)?xk9?4??%2.0> b??/???????- X????#6w3?? ?0X&?R?e$b??K ???BF+ B??????Z"? #vw ???
?&#??:?d?? ????V ?0)?)n??~?D?% ???@?s?C LJ?zna?I???g?L ?.??Tf ? !LN?6???@#??????B&+ B????}?w??C4?AOH?? ??L??0)?y>?&?I-??\`G??L??.??)?"'Kd\`z, d2=} ???UB?#%???$b??KL? ?LFl-????? ?????????g?L}Z&#3L*5
??D,?q)? ?;?A?d@???T32h??KL??B&3q???F,?q)?? {?e ???4?????%2.0a36C??d@??d???fp???????V?0?Lis?Z"?R ?w ???`?&'?/?J-??]
`G? ??VLF???)Qp???q?'?????(?t???D,?q??2?????gl??!W?YB??Kx??v??J-????????2??k?LF?X?H?W?>n?r5z ???t?????ZI?W?>n?r5:~ ???\??'Kd\????????%`22S<?a??$b????_?????L W??&%s???MX???%..p????@.V?8}f?? ?%6.p??l?b@K???INe??`????? ?>?(?b??2???Q???h?S??R???k?%FG???|z???.&F8p??Kt???b.V(*????X?P???\???<?s??@Q9???)f .Rri???XP???F?xG???/?V?L??k???S?)?bE??RJe? E71r???X'P??_?$?RFb;?2??bYJ8pq??Bw??I"???B?@??f}YX?LWRxS?\???E??.?`:??S?T?D?%??p??Xk&???(?(??????nDl?????`oS-?6L??,?DI@?Ab??(?tv'AQi?*?+???O<????????7??"DZ?x?3?c?aGJ?x ???
p?s8?F}J
?x?u????P<Ls???<?,???,??q??,??x ??????????|?x?!%l?]w??3H?H??f?J?0?2?i?v?>??#???Z????.???s??!?p?"%?z ??%??f??????$??=??|??!%??l??
V?n?47S????'??Jc?{.]@????l^??j}??q DJDa???B?@??j?F(a????m Y?&???;?????#B?MY?Z??Q?#e?BE?YR?m???!%? K??????|?B?M??C f }?q&??F????ue???&??? ;?OX?x??r?|???#%???c?|?+??1*W??A?Y?b????w?U???i???psA.Q?]?'1J?]@??b????{:(aGJ?????w????V??
O)u?o~{??:Hm`?8????cV????8?|?8b???w??G????y*R???/???~ '@?7????S<B??&F??b2???| ;@????"??(???DJ??;0???(?s???A???'?? R"??;btX3?')???DJ??;0??a?vG???-R???C?d?J?}6??J{??V?4@R?v??gb?L?#??!?":?eB?
Q>??.??) b???H?B???Ty??|???I?F??Uu3???8?|R??")"%?????????.g?'%<;??n???B?_?Z?)?? ??f?g???Z????PQ???7?,h9S>)A?i?`T????"7??/ok?)?L?(?
\&?S?0IE?1j+??f?I?1NDRDQ???g??|??eR>EA?Q?u???j?H?2)?? N?H??#??aG????L?(??"?"??????W? Z&?S?YI???qt?f?-??)?
Stacktrace
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]. Caused by: . Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?yf???
p?s8?F}J
Stacktrace
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]]
org.apache.camel.component.directvm.DirectVmConsumerNotAvailableException: No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?yf???
p?s8?F}J
Stacktrace
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
at org.apache.camel.component.directvm.DirectVmProducer.process(DirectVmProducer.java:44)
at org.talend.esb.eventlogging.agent.ddvm.DynamicDirectVmProducer.process(DynamicDirectVmProducer.java:29)
at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:61)
at org.apache.camel.component.seda.SedaConsumer.sendToConsumers(SedaConsumer.java:291)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
10:57:50,265 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | ponent.directvm.DirectVmProducer 43 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint to process: Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]]
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:50,266 | ERROR | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 215 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Failed delivery for (MessageId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-20-2381748 on ExchangeId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-19-529476). Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: org.apache.camel.component.directvm.DirectVmConsumerNotAvailableException: No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]]
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
Message History

]

} == null}] ]

choicechoice[] ]

Exchange
Exchange, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]
]
Stacktrace
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:50,266 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 224 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Error processing exchange. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]]
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:50,900 | ERROR | 0.hosteam.fr:143 | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 215 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Failed delivery for (MessageId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-33-3 on ExchangeId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-33-4). Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException: Exception occurred during execution on the exchange: Exchange, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
norman02.webindustrie.fr (Norman SMTPRS 5.61.102.18050/11078) with ESMTP id
<B0114875859@norman02.webindustrie.fr>; Fri, 7 Aug 2015 06:54:42 +0200, from hosteam.fr (unknown )by
FilterMX1A.webindustrie.fr (Postfix) with ESMTP id B853558C61A;Fri, 7 Aug
2015 06:54:42 +0200 (CEST), from GFRONTEXC.gemport.com.tr (smtp.gemport.com.tr )by
hosteam.fr (Postfix) with ESMTP id EF2097BE04B;Fri, 7 Aug 2015 06:54:41 +0200
GFRONTEXC.gemport.com.tr with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Fri, 7 Aug
2015 07:55:09 +0300], Return-Path=roro@gemport.com.tr, Subject=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT, Thread-Index=AdDQzQ0ffYMkY70ERtCOZdJSSUUC5Q==, Thread-Topic=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT, To=<autotrans_talend@autotrans.fr>,
<Orcun.Kucukakdere@egekont.com.tr>, X-MimeOLE=Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5, X-Modus-Audit=FALSE;0;0;0, X-Modus-BlackList=217.71.112.109=OK;roro@gemport.com.tr=OK, X-Modus-Trusted=217.71.112.109=NO, X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthAs=Anonymous, X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthSource=exfe-2010-a.ad.hosteam.fr, X-MS-Has-Attach=yes, X-MS-TNEF-Correlator=, X-OriginalArrivalTime=07 Aug 2015 04:55:09.0987 (UTC) FILETIME=, X-SCA-Stop=}
BodyType byte[]
Body PK ! b?ha ? .xml ?(? ??MO?0??H?*W?f?Z?G????q?hi????=n?!???]?????kg4Y?6)??@d?*?????c???I9??wP?
?????F?M ?8?a)?? %V
?
??N?c??_?\U-???`p'+???i??? j???=???$?E?=n;?R???1?\9??%?9??b?1oC?^?n?o?]??&
?TEzU-c??_>.>?_?Ez(}]?
???-W??Ail ??EZ?V??>?Q?exa??|I??????GH2'?6???rnT?N?'?? ???qp?L????*?G???A$?!?k??#O?????{?e?O?? ?? PK ! ?U0#? L _rels/.rels ?(? ???N?0??H?C???nH???LH?!T?$????$@????Jc??????b??d??@??%?s?"??0?tB??)????+?O?~A A?w??????nw??_???????xq?????????????????????????n????8????????????????_??????Nv??ww?????/'m??'_?>?}x?~???????????????Nw??N?g?P??????????I???W??r??G???G?]???|??????\^????=yy????????M?ks?.?0?????????y{{?L??oc?C??o??ln/?o??T??yw:?v?on?_?_????|???c?<?o?y?y???????g?7?}?w0???fh?N?? clZ?h ?1?5M??.?? ?5??p?7?H
?b4$??-7?k:nj ?Cg?w???1?:?hx?4???????????`?:X?
???;gX2t??b4???`?0?\??F? C?o??\??t?? x??>J?`Ls??9???h,?n??<&pS??b???x?u??qh?7?8PC??d? ?????`?k?n?? ? ??:'??\?/B?*.?T??CJ?? y?f?W|Q %?T???}t?t B?R??e?-&!;k??7J
S?*???oV ?Chc?lj??.j??@f?(1?H@?-??PK?U3uh? J??uN ?/ aPN?0xyeU???`?JTl???S6???Oxr j??GYL?>?0'??????}?k?S?\??!??<?$??$?????:????Y ?A6??HC;??Q??G7*??x?L? J?N??`(????o??? 9U?rP6?(???!??? ^N??J?Zr???????0*??"a0?9Z19?7????JI????0E???y?u???E ?Ch?
?HP???|??T?C;???J???N??Y$?????%?!???????)??i+?::? ??`?b?L?s?P?e??Q???????$ hi?A??+g?YB??$(?^???/& ???br???d?????R.V??$]?II??]?? ? %K??q??YD?`^$t??Rq???+.Ck???7Bn?)J???'??,0O>??c2)A??t y~mS???khU?$??@???x??AA??.?1??F?\G?t0W,? ?Q?X?CP????iV??Pv?(??@??pr?g *uu,%?1?Q?%??~Q e????@f`?<? n?PgPzAEnH?r?9H?#z????Hp?&?H?zd??$]z ??H ???:8g??p??%x?7???{@u?]R6??#???S?5J?+?R?W ?E@?*r?E??M"*? h???^??U?`?!F??Pf ?)?7?r?^ ??:x??\pT????4?*???????$?@{?z?j??X???.?r????d?hw??.?? ?F??t?G? `?? ???%? `?? f? ??J???J??J???@??m?xh??(? ??<???? ?j5 ?I0?Q] t???p? ???M???%??{|?y? ?? PK ! ?L%? ? xl/theme/theme1.xml?YOo5?#?????Mv?l?M???6???????7????&?j?HH??? q??V?Rn|?@?_?g{f??NHR"?=$3????{~?\?? a?Iy??k"i??4????a??Z????3??v0#2???????u?????)?Q??o??l??
?yf???
????=\5J2F??fF+??Y??\??n??:3???D? ??';h?I???????B6D?M%????u?.?5?????
?!?xq??m&??
64?????B/V7??
????Glwx?i????? 8_V-?k?K?RWR??&AS??V?B~????Zi??{O??$D~?I??s?9?46??\Q?VaN?O??+
)??N???r
?ZE?r??q???p??????Y????????26???F?4???D????]@u|????k??tv??????E?q?:OP?-?Y?????${R&h9?a?LG?-c.U r,??q'JcF*???;??X?h?4.)??????? lA??S??z???<????h+{??~??u??F?G?P~;?????Y???'1&5X{?i???m??6? <C?S?gC?<'*s????\?>?/by?????:?????;??????Y??~?????{?!????W}???J??}??O?5???'?^~????f??????????/???W???????=????????????e?KG?,???~/r???????Gl? ?????j?^?]??G???/??~}????~??????ck????p9b?{???????~??=q?OL????uu?1??Zc?xc?;?g??^?u???v?K???u?njZ<{?????9??35'j??]??p?K??\?????g??~???p???~??/A??xv:???gxh???????o??????/?HR{8$Em:?N=?<??)W???Z?8?V.j???7?j3??8??G???!n??ft?Eq??h?h???n6?.???EO??h???n6??<???R????????f?GpQ\jW+?4q?x??f3???#?(.???~Q???n6??<???R???/j?????f????Q\jWs????C\7?q\t?Eq?]m???????r5:t5????E-\:?\?3?qQ\jW+_77q?x??f3<??y?v5??????????X???m\<????.???-~Qs?x??r??GpI?]??q?x??f3?]t?%?v??/jv???n6??<?Kb??????C\7?q\t?
?n!?v5W?x<?u??E?\kW?y?v5?????!???8.:?????E????!???8.:?????EM\<????.???v?rQ????)W?Z?F?V?????????fx6t?zH?jWs????C\7?q\t?E?P???5????n6??<???v??/j?????f?GpQ<???EM\<????.????6?????C\7?q\t?E?P???/j?????f????P<??j???n6??<???v??/jv?G????????x?]?\??!n??-W#?P???????7?jt?zH<??jk??n6?\?kW?m\<????.??????????f?GpQ??]??...
]
Stacktrace
org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException: Exception occurred during execution on the exchange: Exchange, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]
at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapCamelExecutionException(ObjectHelper.java:1360)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultExchange.setException(DefaultExchange.java:283)
at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:64)
at org.apache.camel.processor.FilterProcessor.process(FilterProcessor.java:58)
at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:105)
at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:87)
at org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailConsumer.processExchange(MailConsumer.java:263)
at org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailConsumer.processBatch(MailConsumer.java:207)
at org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailConsumer.poll(MailConsumer.java:119)
at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:187)
at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:114)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.log4j.Logger.setLevel(Lorg/apache/log4j/Level;)V
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tFileInputExcel_2Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:2494)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tFileCopy_1Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:1736)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tCreateTemporaryFile_1Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:1433)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tOracleConnection_1Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:1301)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tRouteInput_1Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:1074)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.runJobInTOS(GEMPORT_v2.java:4375)
at org.talend.camel.TalendProducer.invokeTalendJob(TalendProducer.java:106)
at org.talend.camel.TalendProducer.process(TalendProducer.java:70)
... 25 more
10:57:50,903 | WARN | 0.hosteam.fr:143 | amel.component.mail.MailConsumer 343 | 320 - org.apache.camel.camel-mail - 2.12.1 | Exchange failed, so rolling back message status: Exchange, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]
org.apache.camel.CamelExecutionException: Exception occurred during execution on the exchange: Exchange, from=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, to=, subject=, sentDate=, receivedDate=]
at org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper.wrapCamelExecutionException(ObjectHelper.java:1360)
at org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultExchange.setException(DefaultExchange.java:283)
at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorConverterHelper$ProcessorToAsyncProcessorBridge.process(AsyncProcessorConverterHelper.java:64)
at org.apache.camel.processor.FilterProcessor.process(FilterProcessor.java:58)
at org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:105)
at org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:87)
at org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailConsumer.processExchange(MailConsumer.java:263)
at org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailConsumer.processBatch(MailConsumer.java:207)
at org.apache.camel.component.mail.MailConsumer.poll(MailConsumer.java:119)
at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.doRun(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:187)
at org.apache.camel.impl.ScheduledPollConsumer.run(ScheduledPollConsumer.java:114)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:304)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.log4j.Logger.setLevel(Lorg/apache/log4j/Level;)V
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tFileInputExcel_2Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:2494)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tFileCopy_1Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:1736)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tCreateTemporaryFile_1Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:1433)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tOracleConnection_1Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:1301)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.tRouteInput_1Process(GEMPORT_v2.java:1074)
at mail.gemport_v2_0_1.GEMPORT_v2.runJobInTOS(GEMPORT_v2.java:4375)
at org.talend.camel.TalendProducer.invokeTalendJob(TalendProducer.java:106)
at org.talend.camel.TalendProducer.process(TalendProducer.java:70)
... 25 more
10:57:50,904 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | ponent.directvm.DirectVmProducer 43 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint to process: Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
<B0114875859@norman02.webindustrie.fr>; Fri, 7 Aug 2015 06:54:42 +0200, from hosteam.fr (unknown )by
2015 06:54:42 +0200 (CEST), from GFRONTEXC.gemport.com.tr (smtp.gemport.com.tr )by
2015 07:55:09 +0300], Return-Path=roro@gemport.com.tr, Subject=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT, Thread-Index=AdDQzQ0ffYMkY70ERtCOZdJSSUUC5Q==, Thread-Topic=RENAULT GEMPORT STOCK REPORT, To=<autotrans_talend@autotrans.fr>,
<Orcun.Kucukakdere@egekont.com.tr>, X-MimeOLE=Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5, X-Modus-Audit=FALSE;0;0;0, X-Modus-BlackList=217.71.112.109=OK;roro@gemport.com.tr=OK, X-Modus-Trusted=217.71.112.109=NO, X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthAs=Anonymous, X-MS-Exchange-Organization-AuthSource=exfe-2010-a.ad.hosteam.fr, X-MS-Has-Attach=yes, X-MS-TNEF-Correlator=, X-OriginalArrivalTime=07 Aug 2015 04:55:09.0987 (UTC) FILETIME=, X-SCA-Stop=}
BodyType byte[]
Body PK ! b?ha ? .xml ?(? ??MO?0??H?*W?f?Z?G????q?hi????=n?!???]?????kg4Y?6)??@d?*?????c???I9??wP?
?????F?M ?8?a)?? %V
?
?TEzU-c??_>.>?_?Ez(}]?
???-W??Ail ??EZ?V??>?Q?exa??|I??????GH2'?6???rnT?N?'?? ???qp?L????*?G???A$?!?k??#O?????{?e?O?? ?? PK ! ?U0#? L _rels/.rels ?(? ???N?0??H?C???nH???LH?!T?$????$@????Jc??????b??d??@??%?s?"??0?tB??)????+?O?~A A?w??????nw??_???????xq?????????????????????????n????8????????????????_??????Nv??ww?????/'m??'_?>?}x?~???????????????Nw??N?g?P??????????I???W??r??G???G?]???|??????\^????=yy????????M?ks?.?0?????????y{{?L??oc?C??o??ln/?o??T??yw:?v?on?_?_????|???c?<?o?y?y???????g?7?}?w0???fh?N?? clZ?h ?1?5M??.?? ?5??p?7?H
???;gX2t??b4???`?0?\??F? C?o??\??t?? x??>J?`Ls??9???h,?n??<&pS??b???x?u??qh?7?8PC??d? ?????`?k?n?? ? ??:'??\?/B?*.?T??CJ?? y?f?W|Q %?T???}t?t B?R??e?-&!;k??7J
S?*???oV ?Chc?lj??.j??@f?(1?H@?-??PK?U3uh? J??uN ?/ aPN?0xyeU???`?JTl???S6???Oxr j??GYL?>?0'??????}?k?S?\??!??<?$??$?????:????Y ?A6??HC;??Q??G7*??x?L? J?N??`(????o??? 9U?rP6?(???!??? ^N??J?Zr???????0*??"a0?9Z19?7????JI????0E???y?u???E ?Ch?
?HP???|??T?C;???J???N??Y$?????%?!???????)??i+?::? ??`?b?L?s?P?e??Q???????$ hi?A??+g?YB??$(?^???/& ???br???d?????R.V??$]?II??]?? ? %K??q??YD?`^$t??Rq???+.Ck???7Bn?)J???'??,0O>??c2)A??t y~mS???khU?$??@???x??AA??.?1??F?\G?t0W,? ?Q?X?CP????iV??Pv?(??@??pr?g *uu,%?1?Q?%??~Q e????@f`?<? n?PgPzAEnH?r?9H?#z????Hp?&?H?zd??$]z ??H ???:8g??p??%x?7???{@u?]R6??#???S?5J?+?R?W ?E@?*r?E??M"*? h???^??U?`?!F??Pf ?)?7?r?^ ??:x??\pT????4?*???????$?@{?z?j??X???.?r????d?hw??.?? ?F??t?G? `?? ???%? `?? f? ??J???J??J???@??m?xh??(? ??<???? ?j5 ?I0?Q] t???p? ???M???%??{|?y? ?? PK ! ?L%? ? xl/theme/theme1.xml?YOo5?#?????Mv?l?M???6???????7????&?j?HH??? q??V?Rn|?@?_?g{f??NHR"?=$3????{~?\?? a?Iy??k"i??4????a??Z????3??v0#2???????u?????)?Q??o??l??
?yf???
?!?xq??m&??
64?????B/V7??
)??N???r
?ZE?r??q???p??????Y????????26???F?4???D????]@u|????k??tv??????E?q?:OP?-?Y?????${R&h9?a?LG?-c.U r,??q'JcF*???;??X?h?4.)??????? lA??S??z???<????h+{??~??u??F?G?P~;?????Y???'1&5X{?i???m??6? <C?S?gC?<'*s????\?>?/by?????:?????;??????Y??~?????{?!????W}???J??}??O?5???'?^~????f??????????/???W???????=????????????e?KG?,???~/r???????Gl? ?????j?^?]??G???/??~}????~??????ck????p9b?{???????~??=q?OL????uu?1??Zc?xc?;?g??^?u???v?K???u?njZ<{?????9??35'j??]??p?K??\?????g??~???p???~??/A??xv:???gxh???????o??????/?HR{8$Em:?N=?<??)W???Z?8?V.j???7?j3??8??G???!n??ft?Eq??h?h???n6?.???EO??h???n6??<???R????????f?GpQ\jW+?4q?x??f3???#?(.???~Q???n6??<???R???/j?????f????Q\jWs????C\7?q\t?Eq?]m???????r5:t5????E-\:?\?3?qQ\jW+_77q?x??f3<??y?v5??????????X???m\<????.???-~Qs?x??r??GpI?]??q?x??f3?]t?%?v??/jv???n6??<?Kb??????C\7?q\t?
?n!?v5W?x<?u??E?\kW?y?v5?????!???8.:?????E????!???8.:?????EM\<????.???v?rQ????)W?Z?F?V?????????fx6t?zH?jWs????C\7?q\t?E?P???5????n6??<???v??/j?????f?GpQ<???EM\<????.????6?????C\7?q\t?E?P???/j?????f????P<??j???n6??<???v??/jv?G????????x?]?\??!n??-W#?P???????7?jt?zH<??jk??n6?\?kW?m\<????.??????????f?GpQ??]??...
]
Stacktrace
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:50,907 | ERROR | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 215 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Failed delivery for (MessageId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-20-2381763 on ExchangeId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-19-529478). Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: org.apache.camel.component.directvm.DirectVmConsumerNotAvailableException: No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?????F?M ?8?a)?? %V
?
?TEzU-c??_>.>?_?Ez(}]?
?yf???
?!?xq??m&??
64?????B/V7??
)??N???r
]
Stacktrace
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
Message History

]

} == null}] ]

choicechoice[] ]

Exchange
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?????F?M ?8?a)?? %V
?
?TEzU-c??_>.>?_?Ez(}]?
?HP???|??T?C;???J???N??Y$?????%?!???????)??i+?::? ??`?b?L?s?P?e??Q???????$ hi?A??+g?YB??$(?^???/& ???br???d?????R.V??$]?II??]?? ? %K??q??YD?`^$t??Rq???+.Ck???7Bn?)J???'??,0O>??c2)A??t y~mS???khU?$??@???x??AA??.?1??F?\G?t0W,? ?Q?X?CP????iV??Pv?(??@??pr?g *uu,%?1?Q?%??~Q e????@f`?<? n?PgPzAEnH?r?9H?#z????Hp?&?H?zd??$]z ??H ???:8g??p??%x?7???{@u?]R6??#???S?5J?+?R?W ?E@?*r?E??M"*? h???^??U?`?!F??Pf ?)?7?r?^ ??:x??\pT????4?*???????$?@{?z?j??X???.?r????d?hw??.?? ?F??t?G? `?? ???%? `?? f? ??J???J??J???@??m?xh??(? ??<??
]
Stacktrace
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?????F?M ?8?a)?? %V
?
?TEzU-c??_>.>?_?Ez(}]?
?yf???
?!?xq??m&??
64?????B/V7??
)??N???r
]
Stacktrace
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:50,909 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 224 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Error processing exchange. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?????F?M ?8?a)?? %V
?
?TEzU-c??_>.>?_?Ez(}]?
?yf???
?!?xq??m&??
64?????B/V7??
)??N???r
]
Stacktrace
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?????F?M ?8?a)?? %V
?
?TEzU-c??_>.>?_?Ez(}]?
?yf???
?!?xq??m&??
64?????B/V7??
)??N???r
]
Stacktrace
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]]
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
Message History

]
]

Exchange
Exchange) by
BodyType byte[]
?????F?M ?8?a)?? %V
?
?TEzU-c??_>.>?_?Ez(}]?
?yf???
?!?xq??m&??
64?????B/V7??
)??N???r
]
Stacktrace
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:50,910 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | ponent.directvm.DirectVmProducer 43 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint to process: Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:50,911 | ERROR | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 215 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Failed delivery for (MessageId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-20-2381766 on ExchangeId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-19-529480). Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: org.apache.camel.component.directvm.DirectVmConsumerNotAvailableException: No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
Message History

]

} == null}] ]

choicechoice[] ]

Exchange
]
Stacktrace
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:50,912 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 224 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Error processing exchange. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]]
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:52,650 | WARN | imer://dlq.timer | ventlogging.dlq.DlqRouteConsumer 52 | 408 - event-logging-dlq - 5.4.1 | Event Logging Server Broker is not accessible.
10:57:52,652 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | ponent.directvm.DirectVmProducer 43 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint to process: Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:52,653 | ERROR | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 215 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Failed delivery for (MessageId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-20-2381781 on ExchangeId: ID-AUT-SRV-TOS-49266-1436519592381-19-529482). Exhausted after delivery attempt: 1 caught: org.apache.camel.component.directvm.DirectVmConsumerNotAvailableException: No consumers available on endpoint: Endpoint. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
Message History

]

} == null}] ]

choicechoice[] ]

Exchange
Exchange
Stacktrace
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
10:57:52,654 | WARN | ent-memorybuffer | rg.apache.camel.util.CamelLogger 224 | 170 - org.apache.camel.camel-core - 2.12.1 | Error processing exchange. Exchange
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]]
eventUUID:
correlationId:
category:
eventType:
severity:
logSource:
logMessage:
signedLogMessage:
logTimestamp:
agentId:
agentTimestamp:
serverTimestamp:
audit:
auditSequenceNo:
subject:
]
One Star

Hi,
from the stacktrace 
@Xilai: could you recheck how Event Logging impact to route?
One Star

Hi,
There isn't any impact.
Employee

Hi,
I saw the exception in the log

could you please check if the setLevel() is from generated code, or you set it manually in some of processor?
One Star

Hi,
In the code of my job I have that:
logger_tFileInputExcel_2.setLevel(org.apache.log4j.Level.WARN);

I don't have set manually the setlevel in a processor
Employee

Hi,
We have a jira issue about tFileInputExcel,https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-28852, it's fixed in version 5.6 or above.
HTH
One Star

Do you think this is because of that exception if the mail doesn't delete ?
Employee

Hi,
Not sure but possibly, the route is not running finished because this exception is thrown from cTalendJob.
You can do some test with more simple cTalendJob or replace the tFileInputExcel component with another input component, to see if this exception is the root cause or not.
HTH
One Star

Yes I confirm.
If I deactivate the last subjob contaning the tFileInputExcel component the mail is correctly deleted.
But without this component I can't do anything Smiley Sad