One Star

Talend 4.2 test metadata-crawler

Hello,
I would like to create metadata semi-automatically spatial data (mainly shape files) through the folder ""metadata-crawler-master" using TOS4.2 spatial module 4.3.1
When I execute only job_scan_vector I get the following message :
Démarrage du job scan_vector a 09:39 23/05/2014.
connecting to socket on port 3448
connected
Error trying to identify SRS from EPSG code. Error is: OGR Error: Unsupported SRS. Trying with WKT ...
Error trying to identify SRS from EPSG code. Error is: OGR Error: Unsupported SRS. Trying with WKT ...
0...10...20...30...40...50...60...70...80...90...100 - done.
Warning 6: PNG driver doesn't support data type Float64. Only eight bit (Byte) and sixteen bit (UInt16) bands supported. Defaulting to Byte
Input file size is 400, 400
0...10...20...30...40...50...60...70...80...90...100 - done.
disconnected
Job scan_vector terminé à 09:39 23/05/2014.
Do you think you can help me?
Regards,
Alice

2 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Talend 4.2 test metadata-crawler

Hi
> Error trying to identify SRS from EPSG code. Error is: OGR Error: Unsupported SRS. Trying with WKT ...
This message may be logged depending on the source dataset. Without the dataset, it's sounds difficult to help. BTW, projection system detection follows these rules :
1) read the projection from the GIS file (eg. PRJ file for Shapefile) - using OGR
2) if 1 not ok, try to convert the WKT for the projection using GeoTools
3) if 2 not ok, use default context projection system defined.
In case of 1, you get the message "Unsupported SRS".
In your case, what is the projection system of the source dataset and the one in the generated metadata ?
Cheers.
Francois
One Star

Re: Talend 4.2 test metadata-crawler

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. The job can not translate the EPSG code Indeed. Yet it is there when I open it in ArcGIS (it's lambert II extended). I tried adding the code directly in the default context and reproject the shapefile, but the message is the same. I also tried with other shapefiles from different projection (WGS, NTF), the error persists ...
Best regards,
Alice