Five Stars

TSnowflakeConnetion component not found in the Talend RealTime big data platform 6.3.1

Hello, 

I can't find the component TSnowflakeConnetion in the metadata, should I do a particular action to get it ?

thx for help 

mataTalend.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: TSnowflakeConnetion component not found in the Talend RealTime big data platform 6.3.1

Hello,

So far, tSnowflakeConnection component  is not available in bigdata batch and streaming job. You can use it in a standard job.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
6 REPLIES

Re: TSnowflakeConnetion component not found in the Talend RealTime big data platform 6.3.1

Hello,

Can you find tSnowflakeConnetion component from palette? Are you looking for Metadata > Snowflake section?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello , yes as showed in my screenshot there is no tSnowflakeConnetion 

Hello,

You screenshot shows the tree of repository not palette.

tSnowflakeConnection component in this framework is generally available since 6.3.1.

Here exists the new feature jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-37482

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--

Hello,

Any wrong typo from your side? Feel free to let us know your problem.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Thanks for your reply, but actually I'm using the Talend Sandbox BIG DATA and I'm looking for a solution to put the result of my spark streaming job in a snowflake database Talend snow.png

Hello,

So far, tSnowflakeConnection component  is not available in bigdata batch and streaming job. You can use it in a standard job.

Best regards

Sabrina

--