TOS won't install additional modules

One Star

TOS won't install additional modules

TOS 5.4.r111943
I opened up a project made with a previous version of TOS. It opens just fine, but it tells me "This component tSalesforceinput requires at least one external jar to be installed". So I click the Install button. Click the Download... button. It downloads them, the dialog goes away, and it is still telling me it needs at least one external jar. This user account has write privileges into the TOS install directory.
How can I make it download the missing modules?
It says it wants activation-1.1.jar, mail-1.4.jar, and wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar, all required by tSalesforceinput. I even ran it as root, and it still won't install them.

Re: TOS won't install additional modules

Hi,
Have you checked the document TalendHelpCenter:Identify required external modules.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes, I've seen that document. The problem is that the download and install buttons don't do anything. Or more specifically it shows a brief downloading dialog, and then it goes back to where I was, telling me I need those modules.
Is there a way to manually install the modules? The automatic method does not seem to do anything for some reason.

Hi,
Could you downloaded directly from external websites for required modules and put the downloaded modules into the following folder:<StudioPath>/lib/java? Let me know if it is working with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi, thanks for your response. I deleted my TOS install and refreshed it from the zip file downloaded from your website. This time it installed the missing modules just fine. I'm not sure why it did not before - go figure?