One Star

TOS stuck on "Retrieving licenses"

Hi!
Newly installed TOS (TOS_ESB 6.0.1) can't retrieve licenses for optional and required 3rd party components.
A window (see screenshot) is appeared and don't disappeared for a long time. Also, the Cancel button is not working - I've have to kill the TOS process and start it again.
This bug appears only on my computer (on other computers - licenses downloads successfully) with different TOS releases (DI/MDM/ESB, 5.6.x, 6.0.x). There is no sensible network issues (single components successfully downloading by the TOS, other applications also works fine)
In the log, I see lot of errors like that:
!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 1 0 2015-09-24 12:36:09.235
!MESSAGE 2015-09-24 12:36:09,234 INFO  org.talend.commons.exception.CommonExceptionHandler  - The download URL for h2-1.3.160.jar is not available
!ENTRY org.talend.platform.logging 1 0 2015-09-24 12:36:09.235
!MESSAGE 2015-09-24 12:36:09,235 INFO  org.talend.commons.exception.CommonExceptionHandler  - The download URL for sas.svc.connection.jar is not available
5 REPLIES

Re: TOS stuck on "Retrieving licenses"

Hi Harliff,
What's your OS on this computer? No network issue? Have you tried to check your firewall?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

There is Windows 7 SP 1 x64 on my computer. I have not noticed any network issues - all network stuff works well (including the TOS - in other use cases). The firewall is disabled.
One Star

BTW, I've found a workaround: copy the TOS folder to another computer, run it, download all components (no problem with it), copy the folder back to my computer.

Hi Harliff,
The product (TOS_ESB 6.0.1) should be Ok if it works well on your another computer.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I agree. This issue is not worth of spending of our time.