Five Stars

TOS deployment job

Hi,

How can I deploy my Job and Schedule it to run using Talend Open Studio?

Can anyone give me the steps with screenshots?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: TOS deployment job

Hello,

With Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, you can export the job script, and then schedule it with third scheduler tool, such as crontab command on Linux, windows scheduler on Windows. There are so many topics about scheduler in forum, just search them with the key word 'scheduler', you will find the answers and solutions.

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Twelve Stars

@dhara3010, please find the below link.which will help you to build a job.

https://help.talend.com/reader/v1kB1bHrWOxIQmz31voF5A/8UpNjWxIxdKrpVTEIcy1~Q

Manohar B
4 REPLIES

Hello,

With Talend Open Studio for Data Integration, you can export the job script, and then schedule it with third scheduler tool, such as crontab command on Linux, windows scheduler on Windows. There are so many topics about scheduler in forum, just search them with the key word 'scheduler', you will find the answers and solutions.

Let us know if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Twelve Stars

@dhara3010, please find the below link.which will help you to build a job.

https://help.talend.com/reader/v1kB1bHrWOxIQmz31voF5A/8UpNjWxIxdKrpVTEIcy1~Q

Manohar B

Hello,

Is there any update for your issue? Feel free to post your issue here.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Five Stars

Hello,

Thank You for your quick response. Actually I was getting error while Build Job which is solved and still working on scheduling the task.

Thanks