TOS : consumption and optimization CPU

One Star

TOS : consumption and optimization CPU

Hi,
would you have any informations about CPU's consumption and optimization. I explain my case:
I work with TOS 5.6.2, i have one job witch launch forty sub jobs sequentially because each job depend on the next. My job spend 2h 
When i saw my CPU's consumption, i use 50%, but i launch my job on dual core platform. So my real consuption is 100% for first core and 0% for second core.
I search a way to optimzise my consuption to have 100% for each core to reduce the run time.
I saw some post about multi threading but it concerns some jobs witch we can parallelize. In my case, moslty of my sub job can't be launch in parallelize mod.
have you any idea plz.
thx.

Re: TOS : consumption and optimization CPU

Hi,
What's your OS and RAM?
Does this issue repro all your jobs or a specific job? Could you please post some screenshot of your cpu usage?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi, my jobs run in linux OS VM with 24 Go Ram (but i use only 8)
I show you a graphical CPU's consumption  (see below)

here ram consumption (see below)

thx for reply
best regards

Hi,
Does this CPU consumption issue repro all your jobs or a specific job? 
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Sabrina,
the graphic concern all jobs (one main job witch call sub jobs, and for any sub job i have some sub sub job) 
Sum of jobs : 40++ 
One Star

i renew my request ....any idea ?