TOS LDAP Metadata TLS certificate and failed authentification

Highlighted
Four Stars

TOS LDAP Metadata TLS certificate and failed authentification

Hi,

TOS version : 7.1.1

Java : 1.8.0_201 64-bit

My objectif : setup an LDAP metadata with TLS for ldap server that is accessible distant server with officiel Digicert certificate.

My problem : LDAP metadata authentification failed with good account and good password.

The log tell me that an CA certificate error and the CA certitificate is not in trusted store

That i have allready done :

- i have read and follow this topic and a lot of other to add the Digicert CA certs in standart cacerts java keystore :

https://help.talend.com/reader/DR6Q9dr4lY5Oxq44VBF1eA/1DIbOGco9vXBUou17GcFyA

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21076179/pkix-path-building-failed-and-unable-to-find-valid-cert...

- I can use tLDAPinput component to request successfully my ldap server with TLS connection and authentification with select explicit keystore cacerts that i have append in fisrt point.

- i had uninstall all other java installation jdk and jre.The only java installation left is 1.8.0_201 64-bit

- I had to add the variable JAVA_HOME which was not present and update path variable.

But with all this stuff my LDAP metadata TLS setup failed at authentification step with good account and good password that i used succefully with tLDAPinput component.

Anyone can help me ?

Regards,

vlepetit

Highlighted
Four Stars

Re: TOS LDAP Metadata TLS certificate and failed authentification

One thing. When i said i used tLDAPinput component, i used it with tLDAPConnection component for server parameter and authentification...

Regards,
vlepetit

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 1

Learn how to do cool things with Context Variables

Blog

Migrate Data from one Database to another with one Job using the Dynamic Schema

Find out how to migrate from one database to another using the Dynamic schema

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog