Six Stars

TOS 6.2.1 export job command

Hi,
I am working with a plugin called talend-job-exporter that allows command exporting job in TOS

The project is apparently compatible with the tos 6.2.0 and  I attempted to make it work with the TOS 6.2.1
The  project make use of  the talend jar  org.talend.repository_6.2.0.20160510_1709.jar  included in TOS 6.2.0 plugins
but is not the same in the 6.2.1 version wich include org.talend.repository_6.2.1.20160704_1411.jar instead.
org.talend.repository.ui.wizards doesn't exist  in org.talend.repository_6.2.1.20160704_1411.jar anymore !
So I am wondering why is org.talend.repository.ui.wizards got deleted in the TOS 6.2.1 org.talend.repository jar ?
How can I make use of org.talend.repository_6.2.1.20160704_1411.jar to permit command  export job in TOS 6.2.1 ?
thanks a lot for your help.
Ssky
2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: TOS 6.2.1 export job command

Hello 
Where do you find this plugin? The official export function for TOS is limited to studio only, you have to start up open studio and export the job script manually.
Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Six Stars

Re: TOS 6.2.1 export job command

Hi Shong,
That's exactely what the plugin is meant to do, it starts talend without GUI (nosplash) and then call the export function.
I need to do it automatically in a continuous delivery environnement.
That's sad to have this feature only in TIS especially as it has to be a basic feature. 
Ssky.