Employee

TIC temporary directory space issue and tRunJob issue in TIC

Hi,

I have been working for this client for last 2 weeks and I am not using Actions components as per latest recommendations and try to do most of the things in Job.

I am facing below 2 problems.

1. We are handling 20GB archived file which unarchives size is close to 60GB , now this file while being used with tS3 , tSnowflake components is failing with below message. However my observation says with lower data sets of 1GB-2Gb is okay.

a)Is there a size limit to /tmp space in cloud.

b)How to configure this path /tmp or increase the space limit?

ERROR | 2017-08-05T13:57:41.121+0000 | tipaas-jobserver-client:1.8.2 | tFileInputDelimited_4 - /tmp/7180464959492516052/Clients.txt (No such file or directory)

INFO | 2017-08-05T13:57:40.217+0000 | tipaas-jobserver-client:1.8.2 | tFileInputDelimited_12 - Retrieving records from the datasource.

2. My idea was to manage most of the logics at job level, not at FLOW/EXEC PLAN level.

So I started using tRunJob in mother job to call multiple child job.

Surprisingly, context variable "parameter_*" are not appearing in TIC environment while being used with tRunJob level but just working/appearing fine when being published with individual jobs, I don't know why?

Because of this strange issue, I am not able to manage all tRunJobs components in mother job ?

• Talend Integration Cloud
2 REPLIES
Employee

Re: TIC temporary directory space issue and tRunJob issue in TIC

Hello,

I think there is a size limit in cloud for tmp but i don't know the exact value. @PM or @dlenzen or  @yshamin any input?

Thanks,

Abdoul

Employee

Re: TIC temporary directory space issue and tRunJob issue in TIC

I got some information on another thread. The limit of /tmp is 200GB.