Seven Stars

TESB - Open Studio - How to access karaf console when starting using "start" instead of "trun"

So, I start an instance of karaf using ./start

It brings up the karaf environment up and running. If I need to access the shell/ console to execute any commands, what options are available (except for the web)?

Is it possible to get the shell console without "./stop" and executing "./trun"?

Please advise.

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Twelve Stars

Re: TESB - Open Studio - How to access karaf console when starting using "start" instead of "trun"

In your bin folder (where the trun.bat or .sh is) you will find a client.bat/.sh. Use that and it will hook into your service. You may need to supply parameters such as host and a port. I think you will probably get away with....

client -h localhost

....from your local machine

Rilhia Solutions
3 REPLIES
Ten Stars

Re: TESB - Open Studio - How to access karaf console when starting using "start" instead of "trun"

You can connect to runtime by ssh (normal terminal session)

to connect use the same port what You setup to Runtime and login credentials same as web

-----------
Twelve Stars

In your bin folder (where the trun.bat or .sh is) you will find a client.bat/.sh. Use that and it will hook into your service. You may need to supply parameters such as host and a port. I think you will probably get away with....

client -h localhost

....from your local machine

Rilhia Solutions
Seven Stars

This is superb. This worked for me!