TALEND : Check if a file from tFTPFileList exist

Hi, I'll like to check, in output of a tFTPFilelist component, in the file exist using the tFileExist component.
How can I do and how can I parameter the file name to check in the tFileExist component?
Many Thank's !
5 REPLIES
Seven Stars

Re: TALEND : Check if a file from tFTPFileList exist

Just connect tFTPFileList to tFileExist with iterate. In tFileExist File name, delete the contents and press Ctrl+Space, find something like tFTPFileList_1.CURRENT_FILE and select it.

Hi,
Here is online component reference about tFileExist with scenario, hope it will be helpful for your job design.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seventeen Stars

hi all,
don't forget the shortcut 'F1' to have a direct access to properties and scenario for a component.
@Sabrina : it will be great a direct access to talend help online with F1 Smiley Happy
regards
laurent

Hi kzone,
Opening a JIRA issue in the Talend DI project of the JIRA bugtracker for a new feature will be welcomed.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi everybody,
Many thanks to everyone, I've built my job with success. The deal was to extract from an FTP Server, the files I don't have in a specific local directory. I've used the context to build the directory and I've agregate this context :
context.directory + "/"+ ((String)globalMap.get("tFTPFileList_1_CURRENT_FILE"))
After, using an RunIf component, I've copied from FTP to my Directory the files which doesn't exists.
Thank you for all, you're wonderful !!