TAC tables not created in Talend Big Data

Five Stars rm
Five Stars

TAC tables not created in Talend Big Data

Hi
We are using Talend Big Data enterprise edition with postgres db. Installed that on Unix box, without any issues. All the TAC & DQ tables were created.
Talend Designer was unresponsive while starting UI. So re-installed the talend after dropping the existing available tables in TAC & DQ. No TAC tables were created, however DQ tables were created. I'm using root user for installation. Can able to connect to db from root.
Where can i find installation logs? 
Can someone kindly help me on this?
Thanks
Community Manager

Re: TAC tables not created in Talend Big Data

Hi
Are you using installer to install Talend product or install each module manually? To configure the DB parameters, open the DB configure page, fill in the DB parameters and click the Save button, all the TAC tables will be created automatically.

Regards
Shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
Five Stars rm
Five Stars

Re: TAC tables not created in Talend Big Data

Thanks shong.
Are you using installer to install Talend product or install each module manually? 
=>I'm using installer not manual installation.
To configure the DB parameters, open the DB configure page, fill in the DB parameters and click the Save button, all the TAC tables will be created automatically.
=>This page(TAC login page) will be accessed, either after manual installation of TAC or after complete installation of Talend using Installer.Right?
In my case, i'm using Installer. Complete installation was done. Will the tables be created after complete installation? I will try the case, as you said.