The Definitive Guide to Data Quality
1. check out the SVN repo to local drive
2. goto the branch 'components' directory and copy your custom components folder into it
3. add/commit the component into the repo
4. goto TAC and re-generate the job using that component (probably any job will do) because we want to refresh the code being referenced in TAC
1. I am new to Talend, just 2 weeks of experience. where should i check for the build version number?
2. I saw your post where you showed configuration in DEV Tac that has the physical location of the custom component. Should i checkout latest custom component code manually from svn in that location of DEV TAC?