1. check out the SVN repo to local drive
2. goto the branch 'components' directory and copy your custom components folder into it
3. add/commit the component into the repo
4. goto TAC and re-generate the job using that component (probably any job will do) because we want to refresh the code being referenced in TAC
1. I am new to Talend, just 2 weeks of experience. where should i check for the build version number?
2. I saw your post where you showed configuration in DEV Tac that has the physical location of the custom component. Should i checkout latest custom component code manually from svn in that location of DEV TAC?