Hi, I am getting a strange error when creating projects in TAC with SVN storage. The error I get is : Save failed: org.talend.exception.BusinessException: svn: E160013: URL 'http://vmtalend01/talendrepo/admintest' non-existent in that revision -- For more information see your log file When I try to create a project again it gives the error message : Save failed: org.talend.exception.BusinessException: svn: E175005: Path '/talendrepo/epo' already exists -- For more information see your log file The project name I provided is "admintest". The URL given in advanced settings is as provided in the error message. I have attached a snapshot of the settings. When I checked on the web the SVN repository had a folder created with the name "epo" under the talendrepo somehow. This folder was empty. I tried changing the name of the repository to just "talend" and in that case the name of the folder created became "end". I am using Talend 5.6.1 Big Data Universal edition running on Ubuntu Linux system. All the services are running on the same machine. Does anybody have any idea about this type of a problem ?
I have referred the same help document. I am getting the error in creation of the project at the first step of the help i.e. Adding a project stored in SVN. I tried using both ways i.e. without providing any advanced settings and letting the Admin center pick up the repository information from Configuration parameters of SVN. That didn't work so i tried the approach by providing the advanced settings during project creation. I have setup Talend 5.5.1 2-3 times before but i didn't get an error that time using SVN storage. I am wondering if this is a problem specific to Talend 5.6.1.
Hi bhavesh25shah, I got the same issue than you when deploying Talend Enterprise for DI 5.6.1. The issue is linked to the SVN I first used : When using "Visual SVN Server" I got the same error message : Save failed: org.talend.exception.BusinessException: svn: E175005: Path '/svn/repotalend/end' already exists -- For more information see your log file Looks like Talend tried to create an incoherent folder into the SVN. As I saw no easy fix, I installed another supported SVN serveur : Bitnami Subversion Stack. I configured the server location URL into the TAC, then when creating a new project the behavior is ok. Hope that helps. Regards, Max