One Star

TAC - Execution plan stuck on "Illegal state"

Hello,
I am new in my company and I am asked to maintain a Talend platform which has been installed two years ago and extensively exploited since.
Among the preexisting plannified "Execution plan", one is stuck in "Illegal state" since I arrived and I can not do anything with it.
No run, no generate, no deploy, no pause and no delete are allowed, for they always give me an error message regarding a mismatch between the execution plan and it's trigger.
But the execution plan does not have any trigger :

However, after looking in the TAC database I found the my execution plan was refering to a trigger which name is "43" :

But looking at the QURTZ_TRIGGERS table, there are no trigger which name is "43" :

So my execution plan is looking for a non existing trigger (which may have been deleted somehow in the past) and it prevent me from deleting it.
After several tests, it appears that :
- I cannot recreate the trigger in the TAC
- I cannot recreate the trigger by direct insert or update in the database
- I cannot delete the execution plan in the TAC
Does anyone has any idea to how I could get rid of my unusable execution plan ?
Do you think a direct delete of the execution plan in database could do it and which tables would it impact ?
Thanks in advance,
JBC
4 REPLIES

Re: TAC - Execution plan stuck on "Illegal state"

Hi JBCAPLIN,

First of all, could you please check if your Talend platform product license expire?

We would suggest you to connect to the Support portal: https://support.talend.com/otrs/customer.pl and log your request, so that we treat it with priority, through the support cycle.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thank you for your answer.
Our product licence is still valid !!!
Then, I wanted first open a case in the Support Portal, but I do not have the credentials to access it anymore.
As I am new in my company, I do not have a proper login/password to connect to the support and the prior credentials we had has been lost after the prior person who was in charge of Talend at SHAM left.
We have been trying to contact Talend in vain for two month to get new Support credentials, but no one has answered us yet.
Could you help us obtain new login/password to access the Talend support site ?
Best regards,
JBC

Hi,
Can you contact your usual Talend representative for more detail?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hello,
That is what we are trying to do since june, but we had no answer yet.
Of course there was summer holidays, but I don't understand why it take so long ...
Best regards,
JBC