One Star

Syntax error near 'WHERE ...

Hello,

I have a problem while exporting a simple Excel file (one column) to a MySQL database.
I have 75 rows to export and the job gets stucked at the 30th rows; I have to stop the job myself in order to see the errors otherwise it never stop..                                                  .
Here is the job with the error.

Thanks a lot in advance!
12 REPLIES

Re: Syntax error near 'WHERE ...

Hi,
What does your input source look like? Did you use file input excel metadata? Can you use tlogrow instead of tmysqloutput component to print your data on console correctly?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for trying to help me.
Yes, I used file input Excel metadata and using a tLogRow didn't help me.
Here are the matadata and the job using tLogRow.
Thanks in advance!

Hi,
The attachement you uploaded is not available on forum. Could you please take a look at it?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Sorry^^' yet I put it on my post lol. It does the same thing lastly (that's why I had to edit my first post).
Here it is x')

Hi,
Can you successfully output your input excel data? It means that you can design a simple job :tfileinputexcel-->tlogrow to test without using t<DB>output so that we can address whether your issue comes from input source or target part.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Ok, I understand.
I tried it and it works perfectly; I can now say that the error comes from the database.

Hi,
What does your tmysqloutput component setting look like? The DB connection is Ok with you? Have you tried to check out "Die on error" option on tmysqloutput component to see if there is any more error message printed on console?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi,
We cannot repro your issue on V 6.2.1. The table "ID_AGT_SOCLE" is Ok with you? Can you insert data to your other tables in the same database? Any limitation on your mysql DB?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
Yes, I already successfully make some jobs which export .csv and .txt files to the database and the same operation (Excel to DB) works with another table of the same DB as you could see on that screen :
One Star

Hi,
Any Idea to resolve my problem?
Thanks.
One Star

Up, can somebody help me?
Thanks in advance.