Synchronize two different database

One Star

Synchronize two different database

how to  synchronize data between two database in talend open studio for data integration

Re: Synchronize two different database

Hi,
With Talend Open Studio, it doesn't support for batch synchronization of databases. You must creat jobs by mapping tables.
If you are using Talend Enterprise Subscription Version, it is possible to synchronize data from a source table to a destination table with CDC feature.
TalendHelpCenter:CDC architectural overview
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Thanks Sabrina...
However, the situation is in specific is that , I have a source table and the data in that table has changed. ( for e.g. Date of Birth of a Customer). Now how do i synchronize this change in date between the Source table and my target (ODS) table.
So the situation regarding synchronization of database is with respect to above example in specific.
One Star

following error comes when using tmysqlscd component in job. please help me to resolve
sk1 cannot be resolved or is not a field
    scd_start cannot be resolved or is not a field
    scd_start cannot be resolved or is not a field
    scd_end cannot be resolved or is not a field
    scd_end cannot be resolved or is not a field
    scd_version cannot be resolved or is not a field
    scd_active cannot be resolved or is not a field

Hi,
Have you already checked component reference TalendHelpCenter:tMysqlSCD with SCD management methodologies?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.