Sync between SugarCRM and another MySQL Database

One Star

Sync between SugarCRM and another MySQL Database

Hi,
I need to synchronize SugarCRM with a MySQL database (for contacts, accounts, opportunities) but i couldn't find the good operation.
How can I proceed? Do I must map data in one direction and in a second time, map data in the other direction or is there an object which can do synchronization ?
Thanks
Community Manager

Re: Sync between SugarCRM and another MySQL Database

Hello
There is not a component to synchronize records directly. You need do several processing to synchronize records in database:
1)delete records
Query all records from database, then do a inner join with records from SugarCRM and get the reject id, which exist in database but does't exist in SugarCRM, finnaly, use a txxxRow to delete records in database when id equals to these reject id.
2)insert or update
Query all records from Sugarcrm, then insert into database, set id column as key and select 'insert or update' action on db output component.
Best regards
shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

hi all,
i need to do the same (delete and update ) operatoion for my ETL job. I am using infobright as my database which doesn't support any keys. Delete and update operations are performed based on the key. How can i achieve this in infobright.

Thanks,
Raja K
One Star

Hi Raja,
Infobright Enterprise Edition has delete and update capability. This is not available in the Community Edition (ICE).
Infobright does not have the concept of keys. Every column has the same status as every other column. It is also intended to be used mostly as a "read-only" database. Most of our customers have a source system (transactional OLTP database or ODS) and then bulk load the data across into Infobright.
For slowly-changing dimensions, we recommend building a new copy of the dimension in a temporary table, dropping the original dimension table, and then copying the data back to the original dimension table.
Geoffrey
One Star

Hi cl.grange,
Im' new to Talend Open Studio, and like you, i want to synchronize two oracle databases.
So can you plz tell us how you did to synchronize SugarCRM with your MySQL database ?
One Star

Hi Geoffrey,

Thank you so much for your reply. i am using Infobright Enterprise edition. we have insert,insert or update, update or insert,delete ...these operations are come along with mysql component in talend. How can i use (nsert or update, update or insert,delete) these options directly on inforbright database ?
Thanks,
Raja K
One Star

Hi Raja,
Yes, with Infobright Enterprise Edition, you can do that. It may be more effective and efficient, however, to use the contributed tInfobrightOutput component for loads instead of the standard MySQL components, which rely on INSERT.
Geoffrey