One Star

SugarCRM retrieve deleted accounts through Soap

Hi everyone,
I have created a job to import accounts to SugarCRM from a SQL datasource. I used the built in Sugar component. As I need to retrieve the accounts already imported I am getting some duplicates because the import component for Sugar does not get the accounts with the field deleted set to 1. I googled that the param $deleted has to be set to 1 to get them, but I have no plan how to do this in talend and what this param option is.
Can anyone tell me how to get the accounts with the database field deleted set to 1?
Thank you very much.
Regards
Andre
3 REPLIES
One Star

Re: SugarCRM retrieve deleted accounts through Soap

Hi Andre
Welcome to Talend Community!
Sorry. What do you mean this?
I am getting some duplicates because the import component for Sugar does not get the accounts with the field deleted set to 1.

Regards,
Pedro
One Star

Hi Pedro,
the info "I'm getting duplicates" is specific to the way I created the job and maybe a bit confusing Smiley Happy
The main question is:
How can I get the tSugarCRMInput component to read the deleted accounts from Sugar? Sugar sets the field "deleted" in the database to 1 for each account that should no longer be active. These accounts are also no longer retrieved via the tSugarCRMInput component.
Thanks and regards
Andre
One Star

Hi Andre
Talend calls SugarCrm API to do ETL.
It seems this is not decided by tSugarCRMInput component.
Regards,
Pedro