Suddenly all context pwds turned into variables

Six Stars

Suddenly all context pwds turned into variables

Hi
I was having syncing issues and getting “commit failed” errors with the SVN, when I tried restarting the TOS , all the passwords which were as context Params in the toracleinput and toracleouput turned into variable in all the jobs for all the users, when I checked the project properties , none of the settings I configured is there, any idea what is happening and how to revert it.

Also is it possible to restrict access to project properties in TOS?

Please check this thread to see the svn issue
https://community.talend.com/t5/Administering-and-Monitoring/Talend-SVN-Issue-Error-Commit-Modified-...

Any input is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Mj
Tags (1)

Re: Suddenly all context pwds turned into variables

Hello,

You are using talend open studio with SVN?

So far, source control feature will be available in Talend Subscription solution not open source.
With community version, you have to integrate talend open studio with SVN by yourself.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

I’m using TOS with a subscription service.

Hello,

We need install and configure an Apache Subversion (SVN) server in order to store all your project data (Jobs, Database connections, Routines, Joblets, etc.) in the shared Repository of the Talend Studio.

So far, this feature will be available in talend subscription solution not open studio.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.