Subtracting a Date given in field minus one Day

One Star

Subtracting a Date given in field minus one Day

Hi
I am used to using MySQL and was wondering if someone could help me and tell me how i would do this in Talend.
I have a mysqloutput table which has three variables and each variable is to calculate the date to be added in there using the value of the inputed date i have in my file delimited.
could someone help with how i would do the following.
the input table has these variables Audit _Date and in the output table i have Audit_Date,ref_Date,flu_com,flu_end .
i am using Tmap for other validations the values for the other variables in Mysql will be like this
UsingMySql i would do the following: could you please help me on how i would do it in Talend
ref_date = date_sub(Audit_Date, interval 1 day)// i am subtracting the current given date in the audit_date field with 1 day and when this calculation is done then the value is inserted for the ref_Date variable.
flu_com = date_format(concat((year(audit_log.Audit_Date) - 1),'0901')'%Y-%m-%d') this takes the year for the Audit_Date give and then joins it with 0901 being 09 is the month and 01 is the day, I want the value in flu_com to be the 01/09/of the previous year for that Audit_Date year
flu_end = date_format(concat((year(audit_log.Audit_Date),'0331')'%Y-%m-%d') this takes the year for the Audit_Date give and then joins it with 0331 being 03 is the month and 31 is the day, I want the value in flu_end to be the 31/03/of the year for that Audit_Date
example given below
Input ----> Output
Audit_Date Audit_Date Ref_Date flu_com flu_end
1997/03/31 1997/03/31 1997/03/30 1996/09/01 1997/03/31
1998/10/01 1998/10/01 1998/09/31 1997/09/01 1998/03/31

Many thanks
One Star

Re: Subtracting a Date given in field minus one Day

I had the same requirement. Talend folks gave me sugggestion, take a look here:
http://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11929
It didn't work for me, however I didn't follow up on that as I my requirements had changed and I came up with different solution using dimensional modeling.
Peter.