Storing a variable in globalMap object in tMap Component

One Star

Storing a variable in globalMap object in tMap Component

Hi All,
Can you anyone please help me with the following query?
I am creating a temporary variable in tMap and want to store the value it into globalMap (HashMap) object. How to do it?
Thanks in advance...

Re: Storing a variable in globalMap object in tMap Component

Hi,
Are you looking for Var section in tMap? More information of your requirement is preferred.
TalendHelpCenter:Mapping variables.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks for the response and the link is very useful. But still i would really appreciate if you clarify my doubt.
How can we use the Var Section's variable of one T-Map into an another T-Map component? or How can i store the Var Section's variable into globalMap?
Thanks in advance.

Hi,
No you cannot use Var Section's variable of one T-Map into an another T-Map component. You have to reset a new one for your another tMap component.
It seems that you want to create a global variable in your work flow? Is this component useful for you TalendHelpCenter:tSetGlobalVar.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yep. I want to store the value of Var Section's variable into a global variable.
How to use the tSetGlobalVar in T-Map? It can't store and retrieve the Var Section's variable in tSetGlobalVar/globalMap. Give me other options or help me in the right directions.
Thanks in advance

Hi,
Could you give us your current workflow scenario? elaborating your case with an example with input and expected output values? So that I can see if there is a good option for your case.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

I got the Solution. using tJavaRow, We can store the Var Section's variable into globalMap object. Thanks for your support