Store Temp data in Tmap - BIN file deletion after execution

Seven Stars

Store Temp data in Tmap - BIN file deletion after execution

Hello all,

In my job, following RUN IF condition, i can generate xml file in two ways; it is either in batches or a single one (see screen-shot below).

The concept of both generation is the same (same file, same rules/expression, tmap, lookup, etc). I have a tmap and make use of a temporary folder (store temp data enabled).

The issue is that during the single file generation, all BIN FILE are automatically deleted in the temporary folder after a successful execution, where as for the batch generation, i noticed that not all files are deleted.

Is that an issue ?

Is it because the tfileinputdelimited (tempAchStandardFields) has not a direct connection to the tmap just the the single file gen..?

Any way to solve this out please?

Capture.PNG

---------------------

Capture4.PNG

Best regards,

asadasing

Seven Stars

Re: Store Temp data in Tmap - BIN file deletion after execution

Any updates please?
Sixteen Stars

This may actually be a bug caused by the processing order of the tLoop. I can't really debug it here, but someone at Talend should be made aware of it @shong

A way to resolve this (a workaround) would be to add a tFileDelete at the end of the job and delete the folder containing the temp files.

Community Manager

Hi
I have reproduced the issue, i searched and I did't find related issues open on our bugtracker yet, I create a new jira issue.
https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-40235

Thanks for your reporting, asadasing and rhall_2_0!

Regards
Shong

----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business