Highlighted
One Star

Stats & Logs in project settings

If I activate both statistics and logs "On Console" and "On Files" in the project settings is there a way to distinguish between the settings for statistics and logs? For example I would like to print out logs on both console and files, but statistics only in files and not on console.
3 REPLIES

Re: Stats & Logs in project settings

Hi,
Is there any begin Time, End Time info in your console?
Statistics table records details like begin Time, End Time which is generated by any job.
Logs table records the messages from Java Exception, tDie and/or tWarn (prerequisite: there must be an error in your job).
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,
As per my understanding it is not possible to -
print out logs on both console and files.
Vaibhav

Hi,
Actually, the log message from tLogCatcher is shown as schema structure: moment, pid, root_pid, father_pid, project, job, context, priority, type, origin, message and code, such as
2014-04-23 10:39:45;9u5mmP;9u5mmP;9u5mmP;DEMOJOB;forum35780;Default;6;Java Exception;tFixedFlowInput_1;java.lang.NumberFormatException:For input string: "a";1

and the stat log of tStatCatcher is shown as: moment, pid, father_pid, root_pid, system_pid, project, job, job_repository_id, java_version, context, origin, message_type, message, duration.
2014-04-23 10:39:44;9u5mmP;9u5mmP;9u5mmP;33104;DEMOJOB;forum35780;_iUNMcMqPEeOLrLyilW3AFA;0.1;Default;;begin;;
2014-04-23 10:39:45;9u5mmP;9u5mmP;9u5mmP;33104;DEMOJOB;forum35780;_iUNMcMqPEeOLrLyilW3AFA;0.1;Default;;end;failure;496

They can be printed out on both console and file.
In addition, if you want to print out the entire message printed on the console to a text file, you can use a custom component called tRedirectOutput.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.