Start & End Time

Six Stars

Start & End Time

Hi All,

i have a requirement  where i need to capture  start and end time,records processed, i used tstatcatcher and log catcher components but in tstatcatcher we are getting duration and other option i checked is tchronometer components, but do i need to place tchronometer components in every signal job or is there any way around like joblets ?

thanks in advance,

lmit

Re: Start & End Time

Hello,

tChronometerStart and tChronometerStop can obtain the duration of the job, which will be used in a job.

Are you using talend open studio or subscription solution?

Here is real-time statistics feature( subscription-based) in talend administration center.

TalendHelpCenter:What are real time statistics

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Hi Sabrina,

Am using subscription version.

if i use tChronometerStart and tChronometerStop i need to place those components in every single job ,

is there any other way where i can a have create job and use in all other jobs(like subjob or joblets)

Thanks,

lmit

Hello,

To be more specific, do you want to compute the duration of the job or the sum duration of all the job if it's has child jobs?

If so, the tchronometerStart and tchronometerStop component can populate the duration of the job or subjob.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.