Four Stars

Split Mysql table on date column and store result in different tables with dynamic name such as filesplit_2016-01-01

Hi there,

I am trying to split a Mysql table based on a date column. If there are n distinct dates in the input table, n different tables must be created with the table name as filesplit_<date> for e.g : filesplit_2016-01-01.

My job designer has the components linked as in the screenshot attached SplitTable1.PNG.

The output tables are created but, it only takes in 1 row as input. This problem does not arise when I save the outputs in csv files.

2 REPLIES
Fifteen Stars

Re: Split Mysql table on date column and store result in different tables with dynamic name such as filesplit_2016-01-01

Can you show the configuration of your output database component? Are you sure only 1 row is being added to the table? What you seen in the Studio after an "iterate" link is going to be the total rows per iteration. You will get an iteration per row from your database query

Rilhia Solutions
Four Stars

Re: Split Mysql table on date column and store result in different tables with dynamic name such as filesplit_2016-01-01

Thank you for the reply. 

I got a solution to this. Please find it in the link https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38921621/how-to-catch-errors-and-send-them-in-an-email-using-tal...