SocketTimeoutException at tRestClient

Four Stars

SocketTimeoutException at tRestClient

Hello everyone!

I'm a beginer at Talend and I'm having some trouble with the tRestClient ReadTimeOut.

The problem is: When the tRestClient requires a certain amount of data, it transfer it without any issues, but when I try to transfer a bigger amount of data, I get a SocketTimeoutException.

I found a field at the Advanced Settings of tRestClient that defines the Receive Timeout in seconds, but aparently, it only works for the studio enviromment.

Is there a way that I could increase this Receive Timeout? I searched for it and I found some people saying to configure the Runtime but I don't even use it...

I'm sorry if it sounds stupid, but I'm really stucked in this one.

* I'm using Talend Open Studio for Data Integration 6.4.1.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions

Re: SocketTimeoutException at tRestClient

Hello,

Talend runtime feature will be available in talend ESB solution not data integration product.

Do you want to run your trestclient job outof studio?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Re: SocketTimeoutException at tRestClient

Hello,

Talend runtime feature will be available in talend ESB solution not data integration product.

Do you want to run your trestclient job outof studio?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.