Snowflake connection issue

Five Stars

Snowflake connection issue

Hi,

I have created a connection to snowflake account in repository and it connects successfully with DB. But the same connection component throws a run time error in the job. Below is the error message, also attaching the error log file.

Thanks in advance! 

"java.net.UnknownHostException: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server (myaccount.snowflakecomputing.com)"

Highlighted

Re: Snowflake connection issue

@navali ,it could be your network  connection was blocking to connect to that snowflake db. why cannot try with other network?

Manohar B
Don't forget to give kudos/accept the solution when a replay is helpful.
Highlighted
Five Stars

@manodwhb It doesn't look like that, I can connect to DB from repository and since it is a office network, we don't have other network.

Highlighted

@navali ,i have faced same issue i was able to connect in metadata connection but when i used to execute the job has failed in from office location,so that i have tested same thing from my home network it has executed successfully. Since I understand that it was because of network.

you need check with your network team to make connection between from your office network to snowflake DB.

Manohar B
Don't forget to give kudos/accept the solution when a replay is helpful.
Highlighted
Five Stars

@manodwhb Okay, Let me check. Thank you!

2019 GARTNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Updating Context Variables

This video will show you how to add context parameters to a job in Talend Cloud

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Deploying First Job to Cloud

This video will show you how to run a job in Studio and then publish that job to Talend Cloud

Watch Now

Talend Cloud Developer Series – Fetching Studio License

This video will help someone new to using Talend Studio get started by connecting to Talend Cloud and fetching the Studio License

Watch Now