Snowflake connection issue

Highlighted
Five Stars

Snowflake connection issue

Hi,

I have created a connection to snowflake account in repository and it connects successfully with DB. But the same connection component throws a run time error in the job. Below is the error message, also attaching the error log file.

Thanks in advance! 

"java.net.UnknownHostException: This is usually a temporary error during hostname resolution and means that the local server did not receive a response from an authoritative server (myaccount.snowflakecomputing.com)"

Forteen Stars

Re: Snowflake connection issue

@navali ,it could be your network  connection was blocking to connect to that snowflake db. why cannot try with other network?

Manohar B
Don't forget to give kudos/accept the solution when a replay is helpful.
Five Stars

@manodwhb It doesn't look like that, I can connect to DB from repository and since it is a office network, we don't have other network.

Forteen Stars

@navali ,i have faced same issue i was able to connect in metadata connection but when i used to execute the job has failed in from office location,so that i have tested same thing from my home network it has executed successfully. Since I understand that it was because of network.

you need check with your network team to make connection between from your office network to snowflake DB.

Manohar B
Don't forget to give kudos/accept the solution when a replay is helpful.
Five Stars

@manodwhb Okay, Let me check. Thank you!

Calling Talend Open Studio Users

The first 100 community members completing the Open Studio survey win a $10 gift voucher.

Start the survey

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

How to deploy Talend Jobs as Docker images to Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud reg...

Learn how to deploy Talend Jobs as Docker images to Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud registries

Blog

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

Talend API Services Publish to Talend Cloud

Learn how to publish your API Services to Talend Cloud

Watch Now