One Star

Single XSLT to transform multiple XML files

I am using a SOAP request (say S5) to fetch a response and store it into a file. When I do it singularly (no other components), the file gets the SOAP response fully, however when I use many other SOAP components in the same job, and put all the response into a single XML file, that particular SOAP request (S5) puts only 60-70% of the response into the file.
I am totally confused as to why Talend is behaving like this.
So now, only for this particular SOAP component, I am storing the response into a different file (say RawXML2.xml) - that puts full 100% data, and the remaining into RawXML1.xml.
At the end, I have just one XSLT component, that performs XSL on RawXML1.xml. I want the XSL to use the RawXML2.xml data also, so that I get all the output in one single FinalXML.xml.
I believe we can use XSLT component parameters to specify another file location, and declare the same parameter in the XSL, but I couldn't find any example that does so. Can anyone help?
: Similar flow of the job is there for every such SOAP request. How can I use different XML files in the XSLT component (parameters), as this issue could occur for any such SOAP response, I think.
2 REPLIES
One Star

Re: Single XSLT to transform multiple XML files

Could you upload a screenshot of your job design? This would certainly help to understand your problem.
One Star

Re: Single XSLT to transform multiple XML files

Uploading screenshot again.