Simple Teradata Load does not work

One Star

Simple Teradata Load does not work

I am trying to load a simple excel file to teradata and it will not work. I have defined the database where to create the object in the t_teradataoutput. I specifically state that it should create the object test but for some reason it does not.
The job stream is
create schema for excel file
connect to t_teradata_input
create table test
insert into table
close job.
Starting job einstein at 13:52 25/09/2009.
connecting to socket on port 4084
connected
Exception in component tTeradataOutput_1
com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.util.JDBCException: : Object 'test' does not exist.
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.ReceiveInitSubState.action(ReceiveInitSubState.java:92)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementReceiveState.subStateMachine(StatementReceiveState.java:270)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementReceiveState.action(StatementReceiveState.java:161)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementController.runBody(StatementController.java:100)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementController.run(StatementController.java:91)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.Statement.executeStatement(Statement.java:287)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.Statement.execute(Statement.java:199)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_3.ifjdbc_4.TeraLocalStatement.execute(TeraLocalStatement.java:392)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_3.ifjdbc_4.TeraLocalStatement.execute(TeraLocalStatement.java:356)
at einsteinload.einstein_0_1.einstein.tFileInputExcel_1Process(einstein.java:602)
at einsteinload.einstein_0_1.einstein.runJobInTOS(einstein.java:1151)
at einsteinload.einstein_0_1.einstein.main(einstein.java:1060)
disconnected
Job einstein ended at 13:52 25/09/2009.
I also get this message because it is trying to load the data to my user spool space even though I specify the database on teradata where the data should be loaded.
Starting job einstein at 17:11 25/09/2009.
connecting to socket on port 3905
connected
connecting to socket on port 4382
connected
com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.util.JDBCException: : No more room in database youngs.
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.ReceiveInitSubState.action(ReceiveInitSubState.java:92)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementReceiveState.subStateMachine(StatementReceiveState.java:270)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementReceiveState.action(StatementReceiveState.java:161)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementController.runBody(StatementController.java:100)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementController.run(StatementController.java:91)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.Statement.executeStatement(Statement.java:287)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_4.Statement.execute(Statement.java:199)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_3.ifjdbc_4.TeraLocalStatement.execute(TeraLocalStatement.java:392)
at com.ncr.teradata.jdbc_3.ifjdbc_4.TeraLocalStatement.execute(TeraLocalStatement.java:356)
at einsteinload.einstein_0_1.einstein.tFileInputExcel_1Process(einstein.java:621)
at einsteinload.einstein_0_1.einstein.tTeradataConnection_1Process(einstein.java:258)
at einsteinload.einstein_0_1.einstein.runJobInTOS(einstein.java:1214)
disconnected
disconnected
at einsteinload.einstein_0_1.einstein.main(einstein.java:1116)
Job einstein ended at 17:11 25/09/2009.
Highlighted
One Star

Re: Simple Teradata Load does not work

is it possible to buy support for this problem? How do we get in touch with Talend Support?
Employee

Hi Sheridany;
Let's try this expression instead of "test" in the TABLE field.
"DUISG2\".\"test"
Best regards;
One Star

I tried what you suggested and got this error message. using terdata v13
i used "test\".\"TESTBUILD"
com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.JDBCException: Syntax error, expected something like '(' between the word 'test' and '.'.
at
One Star

I am trying to create a table in Teradata from a data source. I have selected to drop if exists and create. This is using teradata v13. this is the error message.
com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.JDBCException: Only an ET or null statement is legal after a DDL Statement.
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.util.ErrorFactory.makeDatabaseSQLException(ErrorFactory.java:317)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.statemachine.ReceiveInitSubState.action(ReceiveInitSubState.java:104)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementReceiveState.subStateMachine(StatementReceiveState.java:286)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementReceiveState.action(StatementReceiveState.java:177)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementController.runBody(StatementController.java:111)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.statemachine.StatementController.run(StatementController.java:102)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.Statement.executeStatement(Statement.java:339)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.Statement.prepareRequest(Statement.java:506)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.PreparedStatement.<init>(PreparedStatement.java:65)
disconnected
disconnected
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_4.TDSession.createPreparedStatement(TDSession.java:694)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_3.ifjdbc_4.TeraLocalPreparedStatement.<init>(TeraLocalPreparedStatement.java:88)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_3.ifjdbc_4.TeraLocalConnection.prepareStatement(TeraLocalConnection.java:331)
at com.teradata.jdbc.jdbc_3.ifjdbc_4.TeraLocalConnection.prepareStatement(TeraLocalConnection.java:150)
at testingtalend.test_0_1.test.tMSSqlInput_3Process(test.java:638)
at testingtalend.test_0_1.test.runJobInTOS(test.java:1439)
at testingtalend.test_0_1.test.main(test.java:1300)
One Star

I got the answer. Need to set Commit in the advanced setting to 0

15TH OCTOBER, COUNTY HALL, LONDON

Join us at the Community Lounge.

Register Now

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

6 Ways to Start Utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Look at6 ways to start utilizing Machine Learning with Amazon We Services and Talend

Blog