I am using Talend ESB.
I'm trying to get some variables created in the tjava component via Java code into an mySQL-Database.
I've done al lot of Research
I think it would be able using components like: tjava -> tBufferedOutput -> tBufferedInput -> tMap -> mySQLOutput
1. could someone tell me what tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput more detailed could be used for?
2. does it make sense to use them in this content?
3. how can I build this .. what do i have to take care for?
I am thankfull for every idea even if there are some without tbufferedIn-/Output
1. May I point you to the Talend Components Reference Guide which has a description and usage information for these (and many other) components?
2. + 3. I do not see why your tJava component needs to write to a buffer when you are reading from the buffer directly afterwards. Can you connect your components like this:
tJava -> tMap -> tMysqlOutput
Could you please stick to one topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Should-I-use-tBufferedOutput-and-tBufferedInp... so that we can pay individule attention to it.