Should I use tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput? Should I use tJava?

Six Stars

Should I use tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput? Should I use tJava?

Hello together,

I am using Talend ESB.

I'm trying to get some variables created in the tjava component via Java code into an mySQL-Database.

I've done al lot of Research

I think it would be able using components like:    tjava -> tBufferedOutput -> tBufferedInput -> tMap -> mySQLOutput

1. could someone tell me what tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput more detailed could be used for?

2. does it make sense to use them in this content?

3. how can I build this .. what do i have to take care for?

I am thankfull for every idea even if there are some without tbufferedIn-/Output

Seven Stars

Re: Should I use tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput? Should I use tJava?

Hello TalendNoob,

1. May I point you to the Talend Components Reference Guide which has a description and usage information for these (and many other) components?

2. + 3. I do not see why your tJava component needs to write to a buffer when you are reading from the buffer directly afterwards. Can you connect your components like this: 

tJava -> tMap -> tMysqlOutput

Best regards,

Thomas

Re: Should I use tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput? Should I use tJava?

Hello,

Could you please stick to one topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Should-I-use-tBufferedOutput-and-tBufferedInp... so that we can pay individule attention to it.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.