Should I use tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput? Should I use tJava?

Six Stars

Should I use tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput? Should I use tJava?

Hello together,

I am using Talend ESB.

I'm trying to get some variables created in the tjava component via Java code into an mySQL-Database.

I've done al lot of Research

I think it would be able using components like:    tjava -> tBufferedOutput -> tBufferedInput -> tMap -> mySQLOutput

1. could someone tell me what tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput more detailed could be used for?

2. does it make sense to use them in this content?

3. how can I build this .. what do i have to take care for?

I am thankfull for every idea even if there are some without tbufferedIn-/Output

Seven Stars

Re: Should I use tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput? Should I use tJava?

Hello TalendNoob,

1. May I point you to the Talend Components Reference Guide which has a description and usage information for these (and many other) components?

2. + 3. I do not see why your tJava component needs to write to a buffer when you are reading from the buffer directly afterwards. Can you connect your components like this: 

tJava -> tMap -> tMysqlOutput

Best regards,

Thomas

Re: Should I use tBufferedOutput and tBufferedInput? Should I use tJava?

Hello,

Could you please stick to one topic:https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Should-I-use-tBufferedOutput-and-tBufferedInp... so that we can pay individule attention to it.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.