Six Stars

Sharing custom components

Hi Team

By following Some wrong window

i have installed one custom component (tRedirectOutput) by placing it in the following path

C:\Users\katde02\Documents\Talend\TOS_DI-20170623_1246-V6.4.1\plugins\org.talend.designer.components.localprovider_6.4.1.20170623_1246\components

By default this path includes all the predefined components

After installing custom component  all my other jobs are failing with error in all components stating 

Detail Message: outtFileOutputDelimited_1 cannot be resolved

There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.      at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:326)            at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DefaultRunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(DefaultRunProcessService.java:380)

How can i fix this this issue

It is affect all other  jobs.

Thanks

Saranya

2 REPLIES
Employee

Re: Sharing custom components

1) Close your studio.

2) Delete the folder tRedirectOutput which contains the component files.  Delete the complete folder.

3) Delete the folder org.eclipse.osgi from the studio\configuration folder.

4) Start the studio and change the workspace of your connection to a new folder.  Allow the studio to generate all the initialisation files.

5) Create new project and import your jobs from the old workspace through Import Items menu.

Five Stars

Re: Sharing custom components

Hi,

Please create a new workspace and import the project again.