Sharepoint file download using tFilefetch or tHttpRequest

Four Stars

Sharepoint file download using tFilefetch or tHttpRequest

I referred all the threads on community but could not really understand Why do I get 403 Forbidden error or HTTP 301 error while trying to download the file from SharePoint.

I need to clarify some things:

a) Which link in SharePoint to be used in tHttpRequest or tFileFetch, currently I need to download this file from sharepoint, so I am using link

https://xxxx.sharepoint.com/Smiley Tongue:/r/teams/ESPPSR/Shared%20Documents/ESP%20Project%20Documentation/Pxxxxx...

is this a correct type of link to be put in SharePoint?

b) I work on a virtual box so how do I provide my authentication details...should it be followed by domain or without domain?

Any help would be appreciated..

Re: Sharepoint file download using tFilefetch or tHttpRequest

Hello,

Could you please let us know if this article helps?

https://community.talend.com/t5/Migration-Configuration-and/While-accessing-a-file-from-Sharepoint-t...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: Sharepoint file download using tFilefetch or tHttpRequest

Hi All

I need to download one / multiple files from Share point Document Library using Talend Open Studio.

I have tried various components like tFileFetch and tHttpRequest however, both of them generate 403 forbidden error so haven't found a solution as yet.

I have also tried putting some headers however, still haven't managed to resolve the issue.

I have visited various threads however, haven't found any concrete solution to this one

Can you please share your experience if someone has done this or know the solution to this?

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read