One Star

Setting up AMC in Talend Studio

Hello,
I have installed the Talend Studio for Data Integration and have configured AMC database as well. The AMC database has been created along with all the required tables and the tables are getting populated with data after every job run. All seems to work properly, but I am unable to view the AMC perspective in my Talend Studio. There is no option under Windows --> Perspective either.
What might I be missing? Please advice.
Thanks,
Suhast Joshi
4 REPLIES

Re: Setting up AMC in Talend Studio

Hi,
Did you use Talend Enterprise Subscription Version?
As we known that Talend Activity Monitoring Console is only available in Talend Enterprise Subscription Version. If you use Talend Enterprise Subscription Version , which talend product build version are you using?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi Sabrina,
I am using the Talend Open Studio for Data Integration Version 5.4.0. I believe the Enterprise version is not available for download. If it is, can you please point me to the download link?
Thanks,
Suhast

i thought we could use the AMC in the open-studio connected to a DB
is it not correct?
One Star

We can setup the AMC Database and configure it to store the stats (log, flow, stat details). However, in the Talend Studio for Data Integration, I am unable to see the AMC Perspective under Windows --> Preferences. The perspective when opened through the Talend Studio gives graphical details of job.
This maybe because I am using the developer version. As Sabrina pointed the perspective is available only in the Enterprise version.
Thanks,
Suhast